Windows 10: Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel)

Discus and support Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im having an issue while trying to download the Intel HD Control Panel and Nvidia Control Panel both my GPU Drivers are DCH cuz when I installed them... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by keyboardhouse, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel)

im having an issue while trying to download the Intel HD Control Panel and Nvidia Control Panel

both my GPU Drivers are DCH cuz when I installed them there is no control panel installed.

here is the screenshots Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel) 4c72ee03-18ba-41ab-9078-1b99bf246425?upload=true.png Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel) 2abcd28b-18e3-45e4-863f-212db1902253?upload=true.png Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel) 4b1243f0-7d5a-40f2-927e-f38edab29fc8?upload=true.png

:)

keyboardhouse, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Issa_1507 Win User

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I download it:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nvidia-control-panel/9nf8h0h7wmlt?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab

I follow the steps from thsi link with no avail:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1099626/geforce-drivers/nvidia-control-panel-not-installed

Who shoul I contact, Microsoft or NVIDIA?

Issa_1507, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that nvidia Control Panel is not accepting desktop color settings correctly, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some
    information.

1. What is the Make and the Model of the computer?
    2. May I know the Model of the nvidia Graphic card?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change the output dynamic range to full.

1. Open nvidia control panel.
    2. Click on Display.
    3. Select Change resolution.
    4. Output dynamic range
    5. Set this value to Full.

Method 2: Update nvidia Graphic driver.

Suggest you to update the nvidia Graphic driver from the

nvidia website
    and check if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel)

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel)

1. Microsoft Store issue (cannot download Intel HD and Nvidia control panel) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store issue

2. Stop Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia Control panel?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stop Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia Control panel?: Hi, I uninstalled my NVidia Drivers to reinstall it again, but then Hi, Microsoft store automatically downloads Nvidia Control Panel and install a driver for my Nvidia graphics card. How do I disable this? How I disable Microsoft store from automatically downloading Nvidia...
  3. Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download

Nvidia Control Panel Will Not Download: I have been trying to download and install Nividia Control Panel for nearly a week and the MS Store just won't do it. I hit the blue "INSTALL" button and it pretends to be doing something for several seconds and then I get an error message and nothing happens. I refresh the...
  4. issue while downloading NVidia Control Panel

issue while downloading NVidia Control Panel: I got the error code 0x8024402C while I was trying to download NVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store. I tried to reseteverything through command prompt but it didn’t help and I received the same error. Any help is highly appreciated...
  5. Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from Microsoft store: Hi I recently installed a DCH driver from NVIDIA "445.87-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql ". In Microsoft store page shows NVIDIA control panel is installed and it appears in context menu. But clicking on the control panel does nothing. After reading about the...
  6. Unable to download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store

Unable to download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store: Hi, I cannot download Nvidia Control Panel from Windows Store. When I click "Install" it either got stuck on "Starting download" or "Working" stage. I saw that normally I could download full version of drivers from Nvidia website, but unfortunately my laptop only accepts...
  7. Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.

Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.: Hello, i'm in a big mess, my TWO developpement machines are unable to download the Nvidia Control Panel from STORE ! it seems i'm not the only one. ...of course, after the last WIndows Update. THANKS microsoft, thanks for all the problems you SET UP at each update. really...
  8. I can't download Nvidia Control Panel on Microsoft Store

I can't download Nvidia Control Panel on Microsoft Store: I recently got a bitcoin mining virus and it was impossible to delete it, my only option was to Reset factory my pc. Usually i will have Nvidia control panel installed automatically when i reset my pc But it was gone this time. So i tought it's because i haven't updated my...
  9. Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store

Unable to download NVIDIA control panel from the Store: Hello, I want to use teh DCH driver in my Windows 10 Pro computer, but when I try to download the NVIDIA control panel. Here's the link where I download it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nvidia-control-panel/9nf8h0h7wmlt?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab I follow the steps...
  10. Intel HD graphics Control Panel error ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD graphics Control Panel error ?: [img] [img] My Dell E6440 use win 10 pro error when open control panel graphics. How to fix this error ! Thanks 90229