Windows 10: Microsoft Store issue. Please help.

Discus and support Microsoft Store issue. Please help. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store won't let me download, install, or update any new and existing app. Error code: 0x80246019... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DOUGHNUTS_nts, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store issue. Please help.

Microsoft Store won't let me download, install, or update any new and existing app. Error code: 0x80246019

:)

DOUGHNUTS_nts, Jun 15, 2021

2. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 15, 2021
  3. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store issue. Please help.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store issue. Please help.

1. Microsoft Store issue. Please help. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store issue

2. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!: Hello everyone, I really need help getting Microsoft Store to work on my pc. I've tried everything from using the troubleshooter, Cleaning the app's cache and reinstalling it using CMD. When i launch it, it stays like this for a good few seconds keep in mind, i have a fast...
  3. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!: Hello everyone, I really need help getting Microsoft Store to work on my pc. I've tried everything from using the troubleshooter, Cleaning the app's cache and reinstalling it using CMD. When i launch it, it stays like this for a good few seconds keep in mind, i have a fast...
  4. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Problems Please Help !!

Microsoft Store Problems Please Help !!: Yeah so im trying to update spotify but it stuck on acquiring license so im trying to uninstall spotify to download it again to fix the problems, but no its still stuck on acquiring license. i tried updating another app and it works normally and when i tried to install the...
  6. Microsoft Store Problems Please Help !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Problems Please Help !!: Yeah so im trying to update spotify but it stuck on acquiring license so im trying to uninstall spotify to download it again to fix the problems, but no its still stuck on acquiring license. i tried updating another app and it works normally and when i tried to install the...
  7. Microsoft Store Problems Please Help !!

8. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX: My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i attempted to reset it, but instead it completely removed the app and didn't reinstall it.Please help...
  9. PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX

PLEASE HELP! MICROSOFT STORE FIX: My microsoft store had some issues i googled and said to go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Store > Advanced > and reset it, and it should fix so i attempted to reset it, but instead it completely removed the app and didn't reinstall it.Please help...
  10. Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store

Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store: so i was using microsoft store and the other day i opened it i just saw a microsoft store windows thing and it immediately crashedand it wasnt opening and now when i try to find it it even dosent come up in my apps list its deleted of some kind please help...