Windows 10: Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft

Discus and support Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, So in october of 2017, i bought Minecraft Java Edition. In january of 2018, i realised i had a redeemable code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CodeyFreeman, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft

Hey,
    So in october of 2017, i bought Minecraft Java Edition. In january of 2018, i realised i had a redeemable code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. So i redeemed it injanuary but i havent played it until today. I went to download it and it says Trial Owned. I 100% bought it on this account because i checked my order history and it says injanuary 2018, i redeemed the code. I really want to play this version of minecraft so please contact me asap.

P.S: I dont regularly look here so if you want to contact me, please do so using my discordCodesterDubs#0001 or my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

CodeyFreeman, Nov 15, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while redeeming Minecraft on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. When did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang?
    2. Have you redeemed the code previously on your Microsoft account?
    3. Are you signing in to the same Microsoft account to the download the game from Microsoft store?
    4. What is the complete error message you receive while redeeming the code?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try resetting the store app and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to relaunch and try redeeming again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft

1. Microsoft Store Issues with Minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Issues

2. Cannot play minecraft, issues with the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play minecraft, issues with the microsoft store.: Once again microsoft you make me want to break my laptop in half. I have paid for and downloaded, installed and PLAYED minecraft on this laptop. suddenly, i can no longer. My minecraft installer downloaded from the officiall website opens, but when i click install not one...
  3. Cannot play minecraft, issues with the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot play minecraft, issues with the microsoft store.: Once again microsoft you make me want to break my laptop in half. I have paid for and downloaded, installed and PLAYED minecraft on this laptop. suddenly, i can no longer. My minecraft installer downloaded from the officiall website opens, but when i click install not one...
  4. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  5. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  6. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft and Microsoft store

Minecraft and Microsoft store: I've recently bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I cannot install it due to it saying I don't own the game even after an emailed receipt saying I do own it. And because the Microsoft Store freezes whenever I do anything....
  8. minecraft microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft microsoft store: I own minecraft windows 10 starter collection everytime I download it it turns into normal by itself I cant login to xbox or play creative mod.If i download Starter collection i becames locked collection by itself....
  9. Minecraft and Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and Microsoft store.: I bought a Minecraft for Windows 10 product key and I put it into the Redeem code option of the Microsoft Store. When I install Minecraft it downloads 1.52 MB of 1.52 MB even though the approximate size for Minecraft is 291 MB. When I open Minecraft it shows the Mojang screen...
  10. Microsoft Store: Minecraft

Microsoft Store: Minecraft: I reset my PC a while ago, which meant that all my apps were uninstalled. Recently I tried to download Minecraft however when I click the install button, nothing happens, it just stays the same. I clicked the 3 dots to the left and clicked on my PC, but nothing happens. I...