Windows 10: Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JustyGuil, May 2, 2019.

1. JustyGuil Win User

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Hey all,

I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks.

Additional notes:
    I am unable to sign in with a personal account(it opens a box but closes instantly if I try to do that) so I have the pass purchased on an edu account, and I am signed in with that.

Also, when I go to the game pass item page in the store, it prompts me to buy it.

Thanks,
    justin

:)

JustyGuil, May 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 2, 2019
  3. Pjtuts Win User
    Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, May 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store issues

2. Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Store Spring Sale kicks off today, so now is the perfect opportunity to score great deals on all things Xbox including the best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass. Take advantage of Spring deals on Xbox and PC games, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  4. Xbox Game Pass - January New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass - January New Games: [ATTACH] Lives are strange (even stranger in video games). Have you ever jumped into a game because you wanted to be someone else? Like a high school student with superpowers that can stop time, a sneaky invisible robot in space, or perhaps you just want to be a farmer...
  5. Xbox Game Pass - December New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass - December New Games: [ATTACH] Hello, Xbox Game Pass members! It’s been, what… a whole week since we announced new games coming to Xbox Game Pass? Time to drop a few more for December. We’re here to share the factual facts about factual games coming, in fact, to Xbox Game Pass with facts. You...
  6. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00
  7. Xbox Game Pass - November New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass - November New Games: [ATTACH] We’re adding five more great games to the Xbox Game Pass catalog in November, in addition to the growing list of over 100 games already included in your membership. Starting November 1, Xbox Game Pass members can jump into Sniper Elite 4, Olli Olli 2 XL, Rise and...
  8. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  9. September New Games for Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    September New Games for Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Xbox Game Pass members, we’ve got some great additions to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this September to tell you about, including Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Onrush, Aven Colony, Shadow Warrior 1, Sky-Force Reloaded, Snake Pass, Manuel Samuel,...
  10. Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games: [ATTACH] Hello, gamers! Welcome to your July Xbox Game Pass update. Hungry for some more gaming news after E3? Not to worry as Xbox Game Pass is here with an action-packed July update to satisfy that gaming appetite! After announcing earlier this month that Fallout 4, The...