Windows 10: Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JustyGuil, May 2, 2019.

1. JustyGuil Win User

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Hey all,

I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks.

Additional notes:
    I am unable to sign in with a personal account(it opens a box but closes instantly if I try to do that) so I have the pass purchased on an edu account, and I am signed in with that.

Also, when I go to the game pass item page in the store, it prompts me to buy it.

Thanks,
    justin

:)

JustyGuil, May 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 2, 2019
  3. Pjtuts Win User
    Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Pjtuts, May 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store issues

2. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  3. MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  4. Xbox game pass for PC issue.

Xbox game pass for PC issue.: [IMG] This display appears every time I try to log in to any game from the Xbox game pass for PC. The buttons are not active. The app's restarting doesn't help....
  5. Microsoft store and xbox game pass for PC infinitely hanging

Microsoft store and xbox game pass for PC infinitely hanging: Hey, Odd issue started to occur and my google-fu isn't finding a good enough answer. I noticed that my game pass for PC app a while ago started not working. I would run it and after the xbox logo would appear it would just sit on a black screen and do nothing. Tried a few...
  6. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  7. Microsoft Store & Game Pass

Microsoft Store & Game Pass: At some point my xbox beta for game pass on PC stopped working so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall in which one of two things happens: I get to this screen [IMG] In which this freezes, or it gets to the next screen which I can't currently get to in which the...
  8. Issue with Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having an issue ever since reinstalling windows on my PC. After reinstalling Windows and reinstalling the Game Pass App, it does not recognize the games I already had installed on my second drive. Additionally, I cannot change install locations...
  9. Microsoft store Xbox gold pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Xbox gold pass.: ok, I was thinking about buying "sea of thieves" off of the Microsoft store on my PC and it said something about an xbox gold pass. do I need to purchase the pass to play the game?...
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store xbox game pass pc issues