Windows 10: Microsoft store item disappearing from library

Discus and support Microsoft store item disappearing from library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed a game code for Minecraft for Windows 10 quite awhile ago. Recently I tried downloading the game on a seperate computer but it did not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nai YiLai, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Nai YiLai Win User

Microsoft store item disappearing from library

I redeemed a game code for Minecraft for Windows 10 quite awhile ago. Recently I tried downloading the game on a seperate computer but it did not appear in the 'ready to download' section of my library in the store. I was signed into the correct account.

Today i tried playing the game on the first computer and it started asking me to unlock the full game despite me already owning it. I have also checked my xbox profile and Minecraft does not appear under my games.

:)

Nai YiLai, Aug 27, 2019

2. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    How Do I Disown an App in my Microsoft Store Library?

Hi,

May we know what device are you using to access Microsoft Store? If your using a Windows phone, you can hide an app from your app list by doing the following steps:

• Go to Microsoft Store.
    • Tap Menu (3 lines icon) on the top-left side, and then tap
      My Library
    • Tap Show all.
    • Hide the app by tapping the ellipsis (3 dots icon) associated with it , and then tap
      Hide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 27, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft store item disappearing from library - Similar Threads - Microsoft store item

2. Why do apps keep randomly disappearing from Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do apps keep randomly disappearing from Microsoft Store library?: Apps keep disappearing from my Microsoft Store library. They are still present in Settings > Apps > installed Apps. They still exist in the start menu. I can open them and they are fully functional. The only problem is they don't exist in Microsoft Store library and do not...
  3. Why do apps keep randomly disappearing from Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do apps keep randomly disappearing from Microsoft Store library?: Apps keep disappearing from my Microsoft Store library. They are still present in Settings > Apps > installed Apps. They still exist in the start menu. I can open them and they are fully functional. The only problem is they don't exist in Microsoft Store library and do not...
  4. Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library: I started having issues with the OverDrive app recently. I contacted their technical support team and they gave me a few things to try. I confirmed the app was stored in my Microsoft Store Library at the beginning of the process. One of the steps is to uninstall the app and...
  5. Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library: I started having issues with the OverDrive app recently. I contacted their technical support team and they gave me a few things to try. I confirmed the app was stored in my Microsoft Store Library at the beginning of the process. One of the steps is to uninstall the app and...
  6. Application Disappeared from Microsoft Store Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library: My Minecraft Windows 10, which I redeemed using the free code over 2 years ago, has disappeared from my Microsoft Store Account. I am able to play it and have it downloaded on my old computer, but am unable to download it on my new computer. I viewed my Microsoft Store on my...
  9. microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.

microsoft store-My Library content has disappeared.: after update my pc to version 2004 has resulted my Microsoft store content has disappearing. OPEN microsoft store, then click three dots, select My Library - all of my apps and games have gone just a section there saying Add some apps, There's nothing in your library....
  10. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...