Windows 10: Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

Discus and support Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My microsoft store keeps crashing whenever i open it, and my games like asphalt 9, modern combat5, require updating from the store but the store dosent... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KhaleelGhazal, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

My microsoft store keeps crashing whenever i open it, and my games like asphalt 9, modern combat5, require updating from the store but the store dosent open, it keeps closing immediately i open it

:)

KhaleelGhazal, Mar 23, 2020

2. store keeps crashing (windows 10)

Hi,

My husband bought an Asus X541S laptop a few days ago.

I have not been able to use the Windows store ever since I got the computer.

I have fun the troubleshooter, fixed time, done all the steps as suggested, but Windows store keeps on crashing every time I click on an app I want to download.

Please help.

Salmah.Erang, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 23, 2020
  4. reed1e Win User

Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?)

Following posted advice I ran the Windows Store Apps trouble shooter and reset the app four times but each time the app continues to crash. The next step 'Detecting additional problems' initially listed 'hanging or crashing apps' as 'could not be fixed'.
    Two times ago it reported 'fixed' and the last time 'Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem'; 'Give feedback on this problem', hence this report.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, v1809, OS build 17763.379, 64 bit

reed1e, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

1. Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store keeps

2. How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.: Hi when I clicked on the Microsoft Store I clicked Libary and then when the next screen came up it said the Windows Experince Pack is pending and the same app is pending. So I went into system and troubleshoot and went to the run button for the Microsoft store I pushed the...
  3. How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the Microsoft Store apps crashing.: Hi when I clicked on the Microsoft Store I clicked Libary and then when the next screen came up it said the Windows Experince Pack is pending and the same app is pending. So I went into system and troubleshoot and went to the run button for the Microsoft store I pushed the...
  4. How do I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Microsoft Store?: My Microsoft store refuses to operate correctly. If I click "Account Settings" it crashes, if I click update, it buffers forever. I'm trying to install the latest Minecraft launcher and the download button won't even appear. I've tried repairing with data and repairing...
  5. How do I fix my Microsoft Store?

How do I fix my Microsoft Store?: My Microsoft store refuses to operate correctly. If I click "Account Settings" it crashes, if I click update, it buffers forever. I'm trying to install the latest Minecraft launcher and the download button won't even appear. I've tried repairing with data and repairing...
  6. Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?: Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app that is downloaded from there such as "Snipping Tool", they don't open, or just crash immediately. I have tried every solution...
  7. Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?

Microsoft Store and apps not opening. Microsoft Store crashing on startup. How do I fix this?: Hi everyone, these past couple months I have been dealing with a problem involving the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to open the store or an app that is downloaded from there such as "Snipping Tool", they don't open, or just crash immediately. I have tried every solution...
  8. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store: it doesnt opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstallfix-microsoft-store/1254a8e0-a739-49f6-8b71-84188a18e7e0
  9. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store: it doesnt opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstallfix-microsoft-store/1254a8e0-a739-49f6-8b71-84188a18e7e0
  10. how do i reinstall/fix microsoft store