Windows 10: Microsoft Store keeps crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Store keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my MS store keeps crashing on start. I've tried everything, from all and I am emphasizing that all the youtube videos, to the power shell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VihaanSrivastava, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

Hello, my MS store keeps crashing on start. I've tried everything, from all and I am emphasizing that all the youtube videos, to the power shell commands MS representatives told other people. please help me, I really need Windows subsytem for android

:)

VihaanSrivastava, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store keeps crashing

1. Microsoft Store keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store keeps

2. Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing...: I tried to reinstall and everything but gives me this error: 0x87af000b : The database disk image is malformed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-keeps-crashing/40768a6c-99cd-4503-9213-cba35342c0e2
  3. Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing...: I tried to reinstall and everything but gives me this error: 0x87af000b : The database disk image is malformed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-keeps-crashing/40768a6c-99cd-4503-9213-cba35342c0e2
  4. Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing: So recently I was using an app downloaded from the Microsoft store, and it needed an update. When i clicked update it brought me to the Microsoft store and I wasn't able to find the update button so I resorted to reinstalling the app. Now when I clicked the install button...
  5. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  6. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  7. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing: Hello, my MS store keeps crashing on start. I've tried everything, from all and I am emphasizing that all the youtube videos, to the power shell commands MS representatives told other people. please help me, I really need Windows subsytem for android...
  8. Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing: Hi, My Microsoft Store Keep crashingSome days before I got minecraft for free by taking the ownership of windows.applicationmodel.store.dll from System32 and sysWOW64and replacing it by another file. The file was virus free.It was working fine. Both minecraft and store worked...
  9. Microsoft store keeps crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store keeps crashing: Today I tried opening Microsoft store to download an app. I searched for the app and when I clicked on that app to download it, the Microsoft store showed the buffer sign for some time and then crashed. Any technicians please help me. I have tried resetting the store and...
  10. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing: I have an issue with the Microsoft Store. It crashes when I open it. The problem is I’ve purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC but I am unable to activate it in the Store because it requires that I buy it! I tried the “wsreset” troubleshooting step - but nothing, I tried the...