Windows 10: MICROSOFT STORE KEEPS DINGING MY BANK ACCOUNTS

Discus and support MICROSOFT STORE KEEPS DINGING MY BANK ACCOUNTS in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; microsoft store keeps dinging my bank accounts i have no pending charges i have asked ms about this scam before they say they will get back to THEY LIE... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bill8869, Jun 10, 2021 at 12:22 PM.

1. bill8869 Win User

MICROSOFT STORE KEEPS DINGING MY BANK ACCOUNTS

microsoft store keeps dinging my bank accounts i have no pending charges i have asked ms about this scam before they say they will get back to THEY LIE

:)

2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

4. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Thema:

1. MICROSOFT STORE KEEPS DINGING MY BANK ACCOUNTS - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT STORE KEEPS

2. Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account: When I login on any computer with my Microsoft account in Microsoft store and I open my library in Microsoft store message display add some app.There'nothing in your library I have also reinstall fresh copy of windows 10 X64 Pro...
  3. bank account as payment method?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bank account as payment method?: why does microsoft allow me to add my bank account if i cant use it for check out?// https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bank-account-as-payment-method/56b4dba7-a47a-471e-89a0-2f8ddba6767a
  4. Ding from my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ding from my PC: My computer is making a ding, like a door bell at a rate of about once per second for about 10 seconds, then pause for about 30 seconds and repeats. windows defender has warning flag needing to update a couple of features. Could this be the source of my ding?...
  5. bank account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    bank account: where do i check which bank account my yearly 365 account is linked to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bank-account/15671315-65ee-4b6f-9ca8-31c9161f5740
  6. Microsoft store accounts.

Microsoft store accounts.: Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app and its progress on my new account + device without paying again....
  7. EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of...

EMERGENCY: The store made FIVE fraudulent charges against my bank account for a total of...: I need help reaching the right people. So far, it's not any of the three departments I spoke with - Accounting, Sales, or Technical Support. Because the store errored out during checkout, and didn't complete the actual order, the order is not showing up in my account, but...
  8. constant dinging

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant dinging: I know my way all around windows and sound profiles and audio settings. I usually have my system sounds off because when ever I unmute my system sound the close application sound just keeps dinging and noting was happening. Please help me!!!...
  9. Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account

Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account: Please help me to link a bank card to my Microsoft account. I tried to do this, but Microsoft didn’t accept it with a message that I put in the wrong address. However the address is correct. I live in Kyrgyzstan and want to use the card to make purchases from the Store....
  10. Unable to Enter Bank Gift Card in Microsoft Store

Unable to Enter Bank Gift Card in Microsoft Store: I was given a bank gift card (Visa) for Christmas to use to upgrade my system to Windows 10 Pro. Unfortunately, when I go to the Store to do so, my only options do not allow me to use it. The "Gift Card" option has too many numbers to input, and the "Credit/Debit" option says...