Windows 10: Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

Discus and support Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today, the Store responds with 'TRY THAT AGAIN - Page could not be loaded' before I have even done anything in the Store. 32bitWin10ProV1909 152264 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sebastian42, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

Today, the Store responds with 'TRY THAT AGAIN - Page could not be loaded' before I have even done anything in the Store. 32bitWin10ProV1909

:)

Sebastian42, Mar 15, 2020
  2. thomcats Win User

I want to remove Facebook Messenger

You're quite right about the version. I'm out to kill the Facebook Messenger. Thought that possibly removing the Windows app might help, but it doesn't. Will look into the URL you suggested above. Thanks! Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger :)

thomcats, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Facebook messenger app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you can’t get FB messenger to work on your PC. It can be difficult when something does not work as expected. We are here to help you fix the issue. We will work as a team and get this sorted out.

To isolate your concern with the FB messenger,
    we would need some information.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer before this issue occurred?
    2. What is the error message you are receiving while using messenger?
    3. Did you download Facebook messenger from Microsoft store?
    4. Which build of Windows 10 is running on your system?

Press the Windows logo key +
    R, type
    winver in theOpenbox, and then select
    OK to find out which version of Windows your device is running.

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Fix issues with app downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

I would suggest you to refer the article to
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store,
    please follow the steps in the article and check if it works for you.

Method 2: Run Sfc scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

I suggest you to run the
    System File Checker (SFC) scan
    to fix any corrupted files.

We await your response.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

Facebook apps &Facebook messenger

Hello,

Regarding your concern, we recommend that you try each version of the Facebook and Messenger app. Use the app that works for your phone.

You can install the mentioned apps by visiting the following links:

Please make sure that you have enough space in your Storage to run the app.

Let us know if you need more help.

Shaira Cay, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

1. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger - Similar Threads - Microsoft store keeps

2. Facebook Messenger Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook Messenger Download: Hi, So I have been trying to download Facebook Messenger on my Windows 10 Microsoft App Store, and everytime I click install, it says "Try again. There's a problem on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Also, I want to let you know that this is a school laptop,...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  4. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  5. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger: Today, the Store responds with 'TRY THAT AGAIN - Page could not be loaded' before I have even done anything in the Store. 32bitWin10ProV1909 152264
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger

Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger: Hi I have a Lumia 550 and running Win 10 (most of the time ok) but the Microsoft store doesn't load and I cannot remove it or repair it (options greyed out). How do I get it back? Help. I have reinstalled Win 10 from scratch but don't want to keep doing that just to access...
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  9. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....