Windows 10: Microsoft store keeps freezing

Discus and support Microsoft store keeps freezing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I click anything in the microsoft store app, it freezes and doesn't let me do anyhting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by god_guy, Apr 19, 2021.

1. god_guy Win User

Microsoft store keeps freezing

Whenever I click anything in the microsoft store app, it freezes and doesn't let me do anyhting

:)

god_guy, Apr 19, 2021

2. Microsoft store download keeps freezing

Hi,

The error code 0x8024001E is connected with Windows Update. We can rebuild the folder where the Windows Update saves the downloaded files. This will also repair issues connected with the Microsoft Store app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type these commands on the Command Prompt window and press Enter
      after each line.

net stop wuauserv

rename C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

net start wuauserv

• Restart the computer after running these commands and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated with the results of the solution above.

Kristoffer Abs, Apr 19, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft store keeps freezing

Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store keeps freezing

1. Microsoft store keeps freezing - Similar Threads - Microsoft store keeps

2. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  3. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  4. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

Microsoft Store keeps crashing: Hello, my MS store keeps crashing on start. I've tried everything, from all and I am emphasizing that all the youtube videos, to the power shell commands MS representatives told other people. please help me, I really need Windows subsytem for android...
  5. microsoft store freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store freezing: Hello! My microsoft store whenever i go to update a game or delete a game... it freezes after 10 seconds, i cant do anything, i can only force close it via task manager please help me with this...
  6. Microsoft store freezing

Microsoft store freezing: when I look up any apps on the windows store and click on one it just freezes it also freezes when I try to look at the apps I own I have reset Microsoft store and it still does it any one know why...
  7. FREEZING MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FREEZING MICROSOFT STORE: HELLOMY MICROSOFT STORE FREEZ AFTER I UPDATED NEW UPDATES.WHEN I OPEN IT, IT LOADES BUT I CANT SELECT APPS OR GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-microsoft-store/f1f79b26-ebd4-44e5-af38-8c42b55ac31a
  8. Microsoft store freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store freezing: Microsoft store freezing after I click on the install button for a app or game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-freezing/26ca6d1d-0c5a-4956-9a59-345f9bba7854
  9. Microsoft Store freezes

Microsoft Store freezes: Hi, when i try to download something from microsoft store, or change configuration, it freezes and stops working. I have tryed different solutions and nothing worked....
  10. Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing

Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing: What is going on with Microsoft puzzles?? For the past few days it has been freezing and you are forced to exit and go back in which works for awhile but then freezes again. Annoying!!...