Windows 10: Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.

Discus and support Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm unable to download apps in Microsoft Store, including opening apps such as Sticky notes, calculator, etc. The error code I get when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by w.iskers, Nov 4, 2020.

1. w.iskers Win User

Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.

I'm unable to download apps in Microsoft Store, including opening apps such as Sticky notes, calculator, etc. The error code I get when I try to download is 0x8004E10E.

The apps just won't launch no matter what I try. I've tried troubleshooting, wsreset, shell commands etc. but nothing works. I would be able to open the store after doing the shell commands but when I try to open OneNote for Windows 10 for example, it wouldn't open still. Then, the store would hang again.

I think resetting Windows 10 is the best option for me now in order to fix the issue.

Do I need to reactivate Windows 10 with a product key after the reset? I've checked the current activation status, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service".

My mother did not receive a product key for Windows 10 when she bought this laptop, the person at the computer shop installed it for her, including the Microsoft office apps. Will I need to reactivate Microsoft office with a product key too after the reset? Or do I only need to activate it with her Microsoft account?

Thanks!

:)

w.iskers, Nov 4, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.

Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.

1. Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store keeps

2. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store won't launch, can't download Microsoft Store Apps, Store App itself missing...

Microsoft Store won't launch, can't download Microsoft Store Apps, Store App itself missing...: Microsoft Store won't launch. I tried fixing the issue by watching YouTube videos on changing permissions for "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" or using PowerShell to reinstall Microsoft Store and it just made things worse. I now cannot find the desktop Store application and its...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.

Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.: Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-dont-load-just-flash-and/3303feec-4bfb-487f-b046-45935f0fc9f3
  7. Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.

Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.: I'm unable to download apps in Microsoft Store, including opening apps such as Sticky notes, calculator, etc. The error code I get when I try to download is 0x8004E10E. The apps just won't launch no matter what I try. I've tried troubleshooting, wsreset, shell commands etc....
  8. Microsoft store keeps downloading a game I don't own

Microsoft store keeps downloading a game I don't own: My windows 10 laptop keeps downloading Sea of Thieves even though I don't own it. I used to play Sea of Thieves when I had Game Pass on another microsoft account. Now I don't have game pass anymore but it still keeps downloading it to my computer. The game doesn't show up in...
  9. Microsoft store apps don't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps don't launch: I've had this problem for a while that some games for example Minecraft and minesweeper downloaded from the Microsoft store first open perfectly well, but once I restart my pc they dont work anymore crashes right away. So far I've tried to run windows update and microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Store app not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching: can you help ***Original title: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-launching/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2"