Windows 10: Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

Discus and support Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CorruptedFiles_141, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No update was taking place whatsoever. I've looked online and it seems that a few people had this issue as well, but no solution whatsoever. I've tried many things, resetting store via settings, registering store, running store troubleshooter, etc. None of these have worked. However, when I ran wsreset.exe, the two app updates

:)

CorruptedFiles_141, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

1. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store keeps

2. Microsoft Store keeps installing this every 15 days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store keeps installing this every 15 days.: Note those apps are NOT bloatware from my notebook. Those I think are coming from the Cloud. I had those apps on my other computer, not anymore, but on my new notebook week yes week no the Microsoft Store installs it...I tried to reset Microsoft Store, on the settings, tried...
  3. Microsoft Store keeps installing this every 15 days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps installing this every 15 days.: Note those apps are NOT bloatware from my notebook. Those I think are coming from the Cloud. I had those apps on my other computer, not anymore, but on my new notebook week yes week no the Microsoft Store installs it...I tried to reset Microsoft Store, on the settings, tried...
  4. Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store keeps on wanting to update the same apps every day/few days.: Hello Microsoft Community,About two weeks ago, I installed windows 11. After the install, Microsoft Store would keep trying to update "Paint 3d" and "Microsoft to do". When this "update" occurred, the app versions wouldn't change at all, neither did the "Modified" date. No...
  5. Windows updates keeps installing the same driver every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows updates keeps installing the same driver every day: I recently updated to the Windows 10 version 20H2 successfully. Now I am seeing the Synaptics - Mouse - 9/19/2018 12:00:00 AM - 19.2.17.70 being installed everyday....the last three days 1/19..1/20....and 1/21...it was installed successfully all three days...Why? and how do I...
  6. BSODs Every Few Days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  7. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store Showing Same 8 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 8 apps being out of date. These 8 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a way to cure...
  8. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. Is there a...
  9. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks....
  10. Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day

Microsoft App Store Showing Same 9 Updates Day After Day: Hi Guys, As the subject title states, the app store updates shows that we're all up to date, but lists 9 apps being out of date. These 9 apps can be updated, but then require updating again approximately 24 hours later. This has been going on for a few weeks. I have tried...