Windows 10: Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

Discus and support Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Def4ult3352, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

Yesterday I joined the 14 day trial Xbox Game Pass and I installed Sea of Thives with some problems but at least it worked.The next morning I turn on my pc and try to install another game,Rocket League,and even though my Microsoft store keep saying I don't have internet connection(error 0x800704cf) but I have.Anyways that problem I have for a very long time and at this point I don't even care about it(that's a side note).This time is not this problem that kept bothering me,this time when I try to download a game with my game pass it says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account,sign in on a device with your microsoft account" .

I searched the internet for about a hour and I don't seem to find a fix for it.It's a shame that yesterday I finally managed to install the game with a certain problem that I'm used to (I just type smth in cmd or I restart my pc and after a while is working properly) and now I get this issue that yesterday I didn't have and now I can't install another game.(I have to specific that I don't live in a area where game pass is a thing or not,but I don't think so but I managed to download Sea of Thives and now I can't install another game from store cuz I "don't have any applicable devices").

At this point I really don't know what to do so if you have any idea on how to solve this problem,I will be very thankful!

Sorry if I made some mistakes on this post,english is not my first language.

:)

Def4ult3352, Jan 19, 2019
  2. malware Win User

AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

Microsoft store keeps saying that I  don't have any applicable devices even though I have Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

Microsoft store keeps saying that I  don't have any applicable devices even though I have Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

Microsoft store keeps saying that I  don't have any applicable devices even though I have Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at http://www.att.com/surface.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jan 19, 2019
  3. BobFerro1 Win User
    my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

BobFerro1, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have

1. Microsoft store keeps saying that I don't have any applicable devices even though I have - Similar Threads - Microsoft store keeps

2. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  3. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  4. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any...: My computer says you're using other antivirus providers even though I don't have any antivirus software. ways to repair it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-youre-using-other-antivirus/0c50df40-febf-4dd8-ad64-f5b4d0197c21
  6. I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. Its Say You Don't Have Any Applicable Device

I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. Its Say You Don't Have Any Applicable Device: I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. But when I check to the https://account.microsoft.com/ I see my device. I was reset Microsoft Store like 10+ time still cant. I restart my pc still cant. Can anyone answer my question....
  7. MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account: Bought Minecraft from the MS Store and am trying to install it on my PC. The account page shows my PC listed as the sole device linked to the account, but when I try to hit the Install button, I'm told that I have "No applicable devices linked to this account". I've...
  8. Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...: I've purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, via a link from the Xbox Console Companion included with my laptop, but it comes up with the error message above. I've trawled the internet to try to resolve it. I've manually updated windows to the latest. I've checked that...
  9. It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...: It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though my Microsoft account is clearly linked. I bought Minecraft and it says that I own the game, but when I click "Install on my devices," it tells me my Microsoft Account isn't linked to...
  10. I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...: Any help or solution please? I tried updating manually but it says everytime that my windows is up to date sigh submitted by /u/Gemini_Alien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoeqpe/i_reinstalled_my_windows_and_even_though_it_says/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store says i have no devices

2. download app from microsoft store says sign in to device

3. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

4. where to install? it looks like you dont have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a deivice with your microsoft account.,
  5. why does microsoft store say install on my devices,
  6. applicable devices link with your microsoft account,
  7. microsoft store says that im not logged in to install game but i am,
  8. microsoft store says i have no appliciple places to install,
  9. it looksnlike you dont have a device linked to you microsoft account,
  10. it looks like you dont have any applicable device(s) liked to your microsoft account,
  11. windows store keeps saying to donwload game even though it is downloaded,
  12. microsoft store say to install on all devices,
  13. microsoft no applicable devices,
  14. microsoft store says no applicable devices how to fix,
  15. microsoft game keeps saying install