Windows 10: microsoft store keeps telling me to login

Discus and support microsoft store keeps telling me to login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Everytime i login to Microsoft store i have to do the two step verification. and i do theverification. and then i am right back to the login screen. it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lena dogg, Jun 7, 2020.

1. lena dogg Win User

microsoft store keeps telling me to login

Everytime i login to Microsoft store i have to do the two step verification. and i do theverification. and then i am right back to the login screen. it is in a constant loop. it doesn't say if i typed it wrong or anything. i can login on another pc.

:)

lena dogg, Jun 7, 2020

2. can't login to Store app

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Note: You need a Microsoft account for the Windows Store to download and install and work properly. So you may have logged your system to Microsoft account but you need to login to Microsoft account in the Store also to get full access.

If it not working then try with the below steps and check if helps.

Step 1: Sign out from the current user account and login to Admin account which has a Microsoft account linked
    and check.

Note: Install all the pending updates and check restarting the machine.

If still the issue persists check with next method.

Step 2: Try a Windows store resetting.

1. Press Windows + R key.

2. Type wsreset and hit Enter.

Windows store will reset and start.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 7, 2020
  3. can't login to Store app

When I run 'wsreset' I get the message that 'I need a new app for this'

PeterStrong, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

microsoft not login in

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when you try to upgrade Windows and use Store.

It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you trying to upgrade Windows?
    • When do you get the error in Store?
    • When you say, “microsoft not login in” where are you trying to login?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

For Windows Update issue, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Windows Update errors
    and see if that helps.

For Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store cache. Press the
    Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type
    wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

The error 0x80072EE7 indicates a connection issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. microsoft store keeps telling me to login - Similar Threads - microsoft store keeps

2. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  3. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  4. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't login to my Microsoft account: It keeps telling to verify.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my Microsoft account: It keeps telling to verify.: When I tried to enter my password to login to my Microsoft account it said that "We have detected unusual activity... or believe your credentials are at risk..." and it asks me to verify my account. I then proceed to do that and I fill out everything it asks and it seems like...
  6. I can't login to my Microsoft account: It keeps telling to verify.

I can't login to my Microsoft account: It keeps telling to verify.: When I tried to enter my password to login to my Microsoft account it said that "We have detected unusual activity... or believe your credentials are at risk..." and it asks me to verify my account. I then proceed to do that and I fill out everything it asks and it seems like...
  7. unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...: why can I not purchase coins from slotomanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-items-from-microsoft-storekeeps/9a90109f-f211-49f8-9d21-c40d1f4caf83
  8. unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...

unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...: why can I not purchase coins from slotomanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-items-from-microsoft-storekeeps/9a90109f-f211-49f8-9d21-c40d1f4caf83
  9. Windows Store keeps telling me an app is installed when it is isn't.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store keeps telling me an app is installed when it is isn't.: No matter what app I try to download from the windows store, I press on get and then it just says you own the app, even though I don't. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Solar-Seeker [link] [comments]...
  10. Microsoft store won't let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me login: I've been having this issue for about a day, i open microsoft store, click the login button and all it says is "now we'll sign you in" with a "continue" button in the bottom right corner of the pop up window. When i press the continue button nothing happens. i've tried a...