Windows 10: Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.

Discus and support Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10's Store, After every few hours, the Microsoft/Windows Store thinks that it needs to update all the built-in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FireRainV, Feb 1, 2020.

1. FireRainV Win User

Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over.

Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10's Store,

After every few hours, the Microsoft/Windows Store thinks that it needs to update all the built-in apps.
    When I try to update them, it successfully "updates" the apps but there's no change, the app version stays the same, and it comes again after a while.
    I tried resetting the store in the settings and using "wsreset.exe", no effect.

Using "Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab" gives an error of cache corrupted and returned with "fixed" in the troubleshoot, every time I run it again it gives me the same error with the being fixed.
    However, I can still update apps which does have an update and can still download and use the store.

If there's an actual update to a built-in app, it doesn't appear anymore in the fake update list which is good. If Microsoft would do a minor update to all of their built-in apps, this problem would probably be solved but the chances of this happening are very low.

Any Idea on how to manually reset everything related to the windows store? Is there anything else I could try?

Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over. ac691ca7-3fad-4322-afc4-ac5f78b52b40?upload=true.png

:)

FireRainV, Feb 1, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 1, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

Adobe Photoshop Express is NOT listed as Built for Windows 10.

Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over. [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 1, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store keeps "updating" every singe built-in app over and over. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store keeps

2. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over: Hello! As the title say Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over without an end. This is the error 0x80D02017.I've tried everything but nothing work and my Store even now is trying to download and install some apps....
  3. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over: Hello! As the title say Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over without an end. This is the error 0x80D02017.I've tried everything but nothing work and my Store even now is trying to download and install some apps....
  4. Microsoft Store is trying to install apps over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This keeps popping up over and over

This keeps popping up over and over: Hi, this has been occurring recently. 2 hours ago as a matter of fact.Usually this is an occasional occurrence but this time it's just popping up over and over. And as you can see it won't even show the full path name so it's pretty much impossible to get sufficient info to...
  6. This keeps popping up over and over

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This keeps popping up over and over: Hi, this has been occurring recently. 2 hours ago as a matter of fact.Usually this is an occasional occurrence but this time it's just popping up over and over. And as you can see it won't even show the full path name so it's pretty much impossible to get sufficient info to...
  7. Microsoft Defender Antivirus repeatedly updates over and over and over, repeatedly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus repeatedly updates over and over and over, repeatedly: Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 1.375.1243.0 repeatedly downloads and installs. It goes to 100% again and again and again and again and again. It never stops.The Windows Update Troubleshooter has been trying to analyse the problem for a while. Meanwhile, Windows...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Downloading App Instead Asking For Me To Sign In Over and Over: I'm trying to install the Xbox accessories app. But it keeps prompting for me to log in. The new tab opens, I dial my password then the tab disappears. I'm on a windows 10 computer, but it's from 2015. How do I get around this dilemma....
  9. Store app updates over and over

Store app updates over and over: Since April’s feature update I notice some apps constantly offer a update despite obediently updating them. Phone, alarms and a few other useless ones. I never allow auto updating of apps preferring to manually check and update. Despite having this turned off I believe store...
  10. People app have the same update over and over

People app have the same update over and over: I keep having the People app have the same update over and over. I open the Store, go to Downloads, Check for Updates, and it says the People app has an update. It downloads, installs, and says Completed. If I check again, or close the Store, reboot, or anything, and check...