Windows 10: Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in

Discus and support Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; this is copy&pasted from a reddit post I made - would like to get some insight here as well I was installing updates for Forza Horizon 4 on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by neomantic, Jun 24, 2020.

1. neomantic Win User

Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in

this is copy&pasted from a reddit post I made - would like to get some insight here as well

I was installing updates for Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store and it just kicked me out of sync mid-update - wallpaper went black, fixed shortcuts in the Taskbar were no longer accessible, etc.

I restarted the computer and nothing changed, went to Sync Settings and they're all greyed out. Error messages at the top say "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." and "Some Windows features are only avaliable when you use a Microsoft account or a corporate account.".

Trying to sync apps gives me a 0x8000ffff error, trying to switch to a local account gives me a 0x80070002 error. Microsoft Store opens normally but the login page is completely blank, tried restoring data in Advanced Settings but nothing changed. Tried running wsreset.exe, it just gives me a blank command screen. chkdsk comes out clean.

Tried running SFC and DISM, it says it's restored corrupt files, but still having the same issues even after restarting. Tried removing Forza Horizon 4 as I ssupect that's where it went wrong, problems still remain.

I honestly have no idea what to do next - any help would be much appreciated!

:)

neomantic, Jun 24, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 24, 2020
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jun 24, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store kicked

2. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  3. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  4. Store kicking me out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  5. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  6. Store kicking me out

7. Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.

Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.: I've been with multiple Microsoft support people, trying to help me with this error problem I have where I can't launch a game because "I'm not signed into the account that owns it" Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...
  8. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  9. Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in: I was installing updates for Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store and it just kicked me out of sync mid-update - wallpaper went black, fixed shortcuts in the Taskbar were no longer accessible, etc. I restarted the computer and nothing changed, went to Sync Settings and...
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

Microsoft Store won't let me install games: It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH] When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game. Of course I have an...