Windows 10: Microsoft Store Language completely off

Discus and support Microsoft Store Language completely off in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft There is since ages a problem with your display language for MS Store. I sent already a Feedback inside the Store App but who knows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by psy_ch, Apr 20, 2020.

1. psy_ch Win User

Microsoft Store Language completely off

Dear Microsoft

There is since ages a problem with your display language for MS Store. I sent already a Feedback inside the Store App but who knows where this lands and if it's even taken seriously. So here I am.

You have a huge display language bug in Microsoft Store.

My Display Language is set to "English Switzerland". I set it to english everywhere even on the stores website!! And I for SURE have not set up French anywhere!

What I have when opening up the Windows Store is the main menu is in French! Where does this French come from??? From my country selection? Well if it's about the country selection, it should be at least in German and for sure not in French! 90% of all the people in Switzerland are talking German, not French! I have set up French absolutely NOWHERE! So why the heck does it list the main menu in French??? And then some of the products contain German and others English language, it's a huge mess! So please fix it, don't tell me how to fix it, but fix it yourself because it's definitely a bug. See here:

Microsoft Store Language completely off [​IMG]

:)

psy_ch, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Apr 20, 2020
  3. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 20, 2020
  4. davidm71 Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Language completely off - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Language

2. Microsoft store completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store completely gone: After updating my Windows image it erased all traces of the Windows store, like literally everything about it and relating to it, ive tried like a million ways to do it. Yes even the GetPackage stuff in powershell doesnt do anything, like no error message, no loading nothing...
  3. Microsoft Store Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Completely Broken: My Xbox app was broken, so I uninstalled it with the intent to reinstall. However, the Microsoft store has been infinitely attempting to install it ever since. This is made stranger as the install never ended but the Xbox App is back on my PC, but could no longer install...
  4. Microsoft Store Language Mess

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Language Mess: So, first of all I tend to not act like a Karen on topics like these but as time goes on, my nerves crack more and more when i see a language mess like this every time i open the store; though i only do that to force updates on certain apps.So, the submenu is in french, the...
  5. Microsoft Store is completely broken

Microsoft Store is completely broken: I've had the game pass for 2 months but the Microsoft Store stopped working about 1.5 months ago which made me reinstall the xbox app but since then all apps have crashed when trying to initially install it. I've tried reset commands in the console, resetting the store cache,...
  6. Changing the Microsoft Store Language

Changing the Microsoft Store Language: Hello, i'm Rosaand i'm having this particular problem with the microsoft store in windows 10,i can not for the life of me change the store language,and i was wondering if you guys can help me. so to start with i would like to give you some basic info.First of i am from...
  7. Microsoft Store not in correct language

Microsoft Store not in correct language: First things first, I want this to be fixed. So no standard pre-defined answers here. I'm already quit frustrated. First the digital "intelligent" assistant finally gave up and presented me a toll free number in the States I'm from Belgium. Then I tried to call the support in...
  8. Microsoft store is completely useless.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store is completely useless.: I baught a newer lenovo laptop with a dual core i3 and 12gb of ram..... Specs shouldnt matter, but apearently I need googles super computer just to install an app on this thing with the microsoft store. Befor hand, I couldnt get the MS store to download any faster than...
  9. Microsoft Store language

Microsoft Store language: So, for some reason, my Windows Store is mixing 3 (!) languages. English, Dutch and French. I have my preferred language for Windows set to English, but my region is set to Belgium. I cannot seem to override the language settings for the store in any way, I've tried a lot of...
  10. Microsoft Store language issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store language issue.: My primary language is English however, I use Korean Keyboard in order to use Korea keyboard layout. so I had to choose Region& Language -> Preferred Languages to be Korean instead English with Korean keyboard layout(tried just adding korean layout with English US as...