Windows 10: Microsoft Store language issue.

Discus and support Microsoft Store language issue. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My primary language is English however, I use Korean Keyboard in order to use Korea keyboard layout. so I had to choose Region& Language ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daeheekim, Dec 1, 2018.

1. daeheekim Win User

Microsoft Store language issue.

My primary language is English however, I use Korean Keyboard in order to use Korea keyboard layout.

so I had to choose Region& Language -> Preferred Languages to be Korean instead English with Korean keyboard layout(tried just adding korean layout with English US as preferred languages but doesn't work)

If I have more than one preferred language, Keyboard layouts shown as two so I had to change keyboard layout which is very annoying since it has been work with just add Korean keyboard layout.

because if I just choose Preferred languages to be Korean regardless of Country or Region(US) and Windows display lanague(English US). Microsoft Store shown in Korean.. why? I believe that it was working just.

Currently I use Microsoft Windows 10 pro 64bit(version 1803 - OS build 17134.441)

:)

daeheekim, Dec 1, 2018

2. How to Change Windows store and apps language to English

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to assist you.

As per the issue description you are willing to change the language back to English which get changed after installing November update in China.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is the issue specific to some apps or with all apps?
    • Is the language of the OS and keyboard in English?

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Set the display language to English by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select Time & Language and click on Region & Language from the left side panel of the window.
    • Click on Add a Language under Language settings and select
      English.
    • Click on the added language and click on Options.
    • Click on Download to download the language pack.
    • After the download is complete, select the language and click Set as default.
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Do get back to us with all the information required and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 1, 2018
  3. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 1, 2018
  4. davidm71 Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store language issue. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store language

2. Microsoft Store Language Mess

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Language Mess: So, first of all I tend to not act like a Karen on topics like these but as time goes on, my nerves crack more and more when i see a language mess like this every time i open the store; though i only do that to force updates on certain apps.So, the submenu is in french, the...
  3. Changing the Microsoft Store Language

Changing the Microsoft Store Language: Hello, i'm Rosaand i'm having this particular problem with the microsoft store in windows 10,i can not for the life of me change the store language,and i was wondering if you guys can help me. so to start with i would like to give you some basic info.First of i am from...
  4. Microsoft Store not in correct language

Microsoft Store not in correct language: First things first, I want this to be fixed. So no standard pre-defined answers here. I'm already quit frustrated. First the digital "intelligent" assistant finally gave up and presented me a toll free number in the States I'm from Belgium. Then I tried to call the support in...
  5. Microsoft Store Language completely off

Microsoft Store Language completely off: Dear Microsoft There is since ages a problem with your display language for MS Store. I sent already a Feedback inside the Store App but who knows where this lands and if it's even taken seriously. So here I am. You have a huge display language bug in Microsoft Store....
  6. Microsoft Store issues

Microsoft Store issues: I can't install any thing from the store on to my PC but I can onto my system. whenever I try to install a game it tells me there was a problem on our end and keeps doing so even after I reset the app and my PC. I tried signing out and back in and got the same thing. If...
  7. Microsoft Rewards issue with language

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Rewards issue with language: I have several computers in my home. all share a wifi connection for the internet and networking. Four of the units are used daily. For rewards, I connect daily with https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/?fref=home.banner.rewards. On the unit I amusing now - a Dell Laptop -...
  8. Microsoft Store language

Microsoft Store language: So, for some reason, my Windows Store is mixing 3 (!) languages. English, Dutch and French. I have my preferred language for Windows set to English, but my region is set to Belgium. I cannot seem to override the language settings for the store in any way, I've tried a lot of...
  9. Microsoft Store displaying in different language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store displaying in different language: Hello, As you can see in the picture attached a part of the microsoft store is showing in what I think is norwegian. First of all, I dont live in Norway, nor I have installed this language nor my region is norway. How can I change it to English ?? [img] 115660
  10. Microsoft Store displaying in different language

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store displaying in different language: Hello, As you can see in the picture attached a part of the microsoft store is showing in what I think is norwegian. First of all, I dont live in Norway, nor I have installed this language nor my region is norway. How can I change it to English ?? [img] 115660