Windows 10: Microsoft Store Language Mess

Discus and support Microsoft Store Language Mess in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, first of all I tend to not act like a Karen on topics like these but as time goes on, my nerves crack more and more when i see a language mess like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PhilippSchumacher1, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Language Mess

So, first of all I tend to not act like a Karen on topics like these but as time goes on, my nerves crack more and more when i see a language mess like this every time i open the store; though i only do that to force updates on certain apps.So, the submenu is in french, the search bar is in english, the ad placement is in german...? And to clear forthcoming questions, here are my Region and Language Settings :I neither see french nor german in any setting, so, will i ever see a "one fits all" language in the store? one day?/endofkarenmode

:)

PhilippSchumacher1, Sep 18, 2021

2. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 18, 2021
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft Store Language Mess

Keyboard language mess up

Hi Julie,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When you say that your preferred keyboard language disappeared or was deleted, did you try reinstalling it?
    • If yes, were you able to reinstall it?
    • If No, what happens when you try to reinstall it or any other keyboard language?

Kindly provide some more details so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, make sure that Windows is up to date. I would suggest to create a new user account and see if you can add/remove the keyboard languages.

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderators

Peer_Sam, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Language Mess

1. Microsoft Store Language Mess - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Language

2. Changing the Microsoft Store Language

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing the Microsoft Store Language: Hello, i'm Rosaand i'm having this particular problem with the microsoft store in windows 10,i can not for the life of me change the store language,and i was wondering if you guys can help me. so to start with i would like to give you some basic info.First of i am from...
  3. Microsoft Store not in correct language

Microsoft Store not in correct language: First things first, I want this to be fixed. So no standard pre-defined answers here. I'm already quit frustrated. First the digital "intelligent" assistant finally gave up and presented me a toll free number in the States I'm from Belgium. Then I tried to call the support in...
  4. Somehow the microsoft store is all messed up

Somehow the microsoft store is all messed up: Microsoft store wasnt working so i tried to fix it now it appears like its gone. Troubleshooter says hanging crashing apps, cant re register it, when i try to re register it i get cannot find path because it does not exist now i dont know what to do. Been trying to install a...
  5. Microsoft Store language

Microsoft Store language: So, for some reason, my Windows Store is mixing 3 (!) languages. English, Dutch and French. I have my preferred language for Windows set to English, but my region is set to Belgium. I cannot seem to override the language settings for the store in any way, I've tried a lot of...
  6. Microsoft store and how I messed up

Microsoft store and how I messed up: Hello, recently I wanted to clean a bit my computer and I tried to move "Users" folder from C:/ to D:/ which resulted to have been a really bad idea. Many programs crashed, I lost many files but I managed to move the folder back andrescue most of the things. Unfortunately...
  7. Keyboard language mess up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard language mess up: A couple of days ago, I wanted to add Japanese as a keyboard language. I thought it had been fully installed, but it seems it wasn't. Since then, when I open the Language settings, the "Add a language" section takes a very, very, very long time to load. Once it's finally done...
  8. The display language is messed up.

The display language is messed up.: Hi, I installed Japanese language pack, but the display language is still English. However, some menu displays Japanese. Please check the screenshot and let me know the solution. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store language issue.

Microsoft Store language issue.: My primary language is English however, I use Korean Keyboard in order to use Korea keyboard layout. so I had to choose Region& Language -> Preferred Languages to be Korean instead English with Korean keyboard layout(tried just adding korean layout with English US as...
  10. Microsoft Store displaying in different language

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store displaying in different language: Hello, As you can see in the picture attached a part of the microsoft store is showing in what I think is norwegian. First of all, I dont live in Norway, nor I have installed this language nor my region is norway. How can I change it to English ?? [img] 115660