Windows 10: Microsoft Store launch issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store launch issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I’ve bought my Surface laptop I haven’t been able to launch Microsoft Store. Can you help me with this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joe Tierney1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store launch issue

Since I’ve bought my Surface laptop I haven’t been able to launch Microsoft Store. Can you help me with this problem?

:)

Joe Tierney1, Dec 27, 2018

2. Microsoft Store not Launching

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating.

Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party software.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Sayan_Ghosh (October 9, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible
    solution for the related issue:

Windows Store does not launch

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-launch/7e697665-584f-4487-b7d1-5f7cda607b7e

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to refer the link below on Windows store does not open - missing PurgeCaches replied by

ReneAlex
    replied on October 18, 2013.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...gecaches/c9fe3b56-992d-4142-ab6c-1051c2db4006

Step 3: You may also, provide the diagnostic information and other feedback to our Windows Store engineering team.

I suggest you to refer to the following article created by
    MscottID (MSFT):

RE: Recent Store Launch Issues

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...h-issues/2ea78e22-d5a6-40e7-a9e7-7ee46a155f2e

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store launch issue

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store launch issue

1. Microsoft Store launch issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store launch

2. Microsoft store not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not launching: I need help, please my Microsoft store is not opening. I would appreciate any assistance that would get my issue fixed. When I try to open the Microsoft store, it flashes and close back. I have contacted Microsoft support, but I was directed here....
  3. Microsoft Store is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is not launching: The Microsoft Store in Start menu appears with a progress bar underneath and will not launch when I open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-launching/e55b8ddf-9975-48a7-8094-29c6939f4aea
  4. Microsoft Store not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not launching: The Microsoft Store in the Start menu appears with a progress bar underneath and will not launch when I open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-launching/e55b8ddf-9975-48a7-8094-29c6939f4aea
  5. Microsoft Store not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not launching: The Microsoft Store in the Start menu appears with a progress bar underneath and will not launch when I open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-launching/e55b8ddf-9975-48a7-8094-29c6939f4aea
  6. Microsoft Store not launching

7. Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue

Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue: I have been in contact with Forza Horizon and there forums but they don't seem to be able to help. I have had a problem where Forza will not launch at all after it working for since December up until a month ago. It will show the splash screen for less than a second and...
  8. Microsoft store not launching

Microsoft store not launching: Hello, I recently reset the Microsoft store because the apps weren't installing and after I pressed reset, the Microsoft store wouldn't launch. No error messages or pop-ups just nothing. I press it and nothing happens. I really need to fix this because I really would like...
  9. Microsoft Store not launching

Microsoft Store not launching: I have been trying to launch my Microsoft Store but it isn't working. I tried updating it and following otger suggesting by Microsoft community but it's still not launching. Any other suggestions could do me a world of good. Thank you...
  10. Microsoft Store Will Not Launch

Microsoft Store Will Not Launch: Hi. When downloading an app, I checked the box to not open the Store app when clicking an available app. I thought it would give me an alternative and that I could easily change the choice back if needed. That is not the case. I've tried the advice I found so far,...