Windows 10: Microsoft Store library feature never works

Discus and support Microsoft Store library feature never works in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, over the past years my Microsoft Store in-app library, ready to downloads and all owned are non-functional. Showing instead "add some apps, there's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gunnar Már Óttarsson, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store library feature never works

Hi, over the past years my Microsoft Store in-app library, ready to downloads and all owned are non-functional. Showing instead "add some apps, there's nothing in your library" regardless of choosing to show hidden products.

This has persisted through countless machines format reinstalls and so-on over many years. All those machined had in common was that they were domain joined, logged on as an on-premise AD account i have tried with azure ad join and logon, same issue there as well and then i logon to microsoft store with my personal microsoft account.

Now i'm tired of the issue and would love for a resolution :

The history would be greatly helpful when getting myself started on a new machine, enabling me to get up and running quicker as I could use the library to install everything I'm missing in one sitting.

:)

Gunnar Már Óttarsson, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2021
  4. JLakad Win User

Microsoft Store library feature never works

Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

No it did not work and step 2 is incorrect there is no Microsoft Store listed under Apps & Features or maybe this shows there is another problem. I did reset the store using the WSReset command. But no it did not work.

JLakad, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store library feature never works

1. Microsoft Store library feature never works - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store library

2. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  3. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  4. Microsoft store library history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  5. Microsoft store library history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  6. Microsoft store library history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The Microsoft Store NEVER Works!

The Microsoft Store NEVER Works!: When will Microsoft once and for all FIX the Microsoft Store? I've been in IT for 30 years and I like Windows 10 for the most part, but the Microsoft Store is constantly broken and it rarely works for me. I've wasted more time "fixing" this one app than I can mention. Today...
  8. Microsoft store library empty.

Microsoft store library empty.: There are no items coming up in my library to download. I've tried clearing the store cache and running the repair too but there are still no items coming up. I'm running Windows 10 home - 10.0.18363 Build 18363...
  9. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...
  10. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...