Windows 10: Microsoft store library history

Discus and support Microsoft store library history in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KatiaCoppens, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Microsoft store library history

Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask

:)

KatiaCoppens, Feb 14, 2022

2. STORE - My Library

Hello Joseph,

My Library section in the Store lets you keep track of the applications and games that you've downloaded. This download history can't be erased. However, some of these applications can be hide from the list. If your
    device doesn't show the hide button, we suggest that you check for any software or app updates for your phone.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Microsoft store purchase not in library

Hi DEAN M MANLEY,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We truly understand how frustrating it could be. However, in order to guide you in right direction, could you please let us know some information regarding the issue.

Are you using the same Microsoft account, which was used to purchase?

I suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and then sign in using the same Microsoft Account which was used to purchase the game. Check if you are able to install it.

I suggest you to refer the article
    View your Microsoft Store order history
    , and I also suggest to

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    , check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 14, 2022
  4. fussybob Win User

Microsoft store library history

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store library history

1. Microsoft store library history - Similar Threads - Microsoft store library

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  6. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  7. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  8. Microsoft store library history

Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  9. Microsoft store library history

Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  10. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...