Windows 10: Microsoft Store Live Tile

Discus and support Microsoft Store Live Tile in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KCC4, Nov 9, 2019.

1. KCC4 Win User

Microsoft Store Live Tile

When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from microsoft, only comments from independant advisers / scammers with surgestions which in all honestly do not work. Has microsoft made any comments that it is indeed a bug.

:)

KCC4, Nov 9, 2019
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Nov 9, 2019
  3. JustRay Win User
    Microsoft Store tile not live

I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help.

Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live.
    The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps.
    It's simply no longer "live".

This tile always used to be live until after an MS Win 10 update (I can't remember which one anymore).
    A pretty minor thing really, since the store app works perfectly.
    All other tiles are live just not the Microsoft store tile.

I have a Win 10 Home edition laptop.
    Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.267).
    I also run the MS Win 10 security along with Malwarebytes pro.
    And the issue remains regardless of if I use a Microsoft Account or a local account.
    I've done everything I can think of but no joy.
    I even restored an image of my pc (I create them quite frequently) that I believe had a live Microsoft store tile, but after the restore, the tile is no longer live.

I also created 2 virtual Win 10 pcs (A home version and a Pro version) via Oracle VM Virtual Box.
    And regardless of if I use a local account or a Microsoft account, the tile is not live on either of the virtual Win 10 machines.

I've run
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    sfc/scannow
    chkdsk /r /f
    Everything comes up clean as a whistle.

I know 3 people who have purchased new Win 10 laptops.
    And the store in NOT live on any of their machines either.

Does anyone here have a "Live" Microsoft store tile ?

Suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

JustRay, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft store tile stopped being "live" last week

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Refreshing the region settings and configuring the Live Tile has worked for many. I suggest you to change the region and then disable/re-enable the Store Live Tile setting to see if it works.

• Launch Microsoft Store, click on the
      Ellipsis
      and choose Settings.
    • Toggle off Live Tile and exit Microsoft Store.
    • Change the Region on your system to United States,
      and launch Microsoft Store again.
    • Click on the Ellipsis and choose
      Settings
    • Turn on Live Tile and exit Microsoft Store
      to see if it works.

Note:

If the Region is already set to the United States,
    change it to some other country and set it back to the Unites States.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Live Tile - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Live

2. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  3. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  4. Microsoft Store Live Tile not tiling on brand new Win10 reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile not tiling on brand new Win10 reinstall: I just did a full reinstall of Win10 -- yes, I nuked everything and rebuilt from scratch -- for reasons that are not important here. But, afterward the Microsoft Store live tile is not tiling. Admittedly, it stopped tiling a few weeks ago on the original factory install. I...
  5. Microsoft store tile stopped being "live" last week

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft store tile stopped being "live" last week: Win 10 home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.503) All available updates applied. No disk errors. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc/scannow And no viruses or malware. I run...
  6. Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Live Tile not working correctly for Microsoft Store App: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my Win Store app live tile not working correctly in the start menu. I have Win 10 Pro. I’ve tried resetting the app, reinstalling and adusting the live tile settings within the app off and on again. This did work for a short time but...
  7. Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’

Live tile on store app no longer ‘live’: So yesterday evening / early hours (UK) time the ms store app received an update. It all works ok in aftermath except on every single machine we own the tile pinned to start menu is no longer live. Just the store icon now. We tried turning live tile off and on several times...
  8. Store Live Tile Not Working

Store Live Tile Not Working: Either doesn't work or works intermittently. Any ideas? 23218
  9. Store app live tile dead

Store app live tile dead: I only just noticed this but on our machines the store app tile is no longer live. Seems to be dead. Suspect it’s been like that for some time. Probably when they did their pointless update to change the name and icon. I tried turning live tile off and on again but it doesn’t...
  10. Store Live Tile no longer works

Store Live Tile no longer works: Since 1703 & now 1709 I guess that's why they added the icon. *Tongue Things that make the Store's Live Tile work for a short period: Turning the "Show products on tile" option off and then back on from within the Store's settings. Resetting the Store. Uninstalling...