Windows 10: Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving

Discus and support Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased the 3D Moon live wallpaper from the microsoft store and enabled it, however it's just a stationary background on my wallpaper that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SMWalker86, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving

I purchased the 3D Moon live wallpaper from the microsoft store and enabled it, however it's just a stationary background on my wallpaper that occasionally changes to a different stationary view. I have the latest version of windows 10 on a brand new laptop.

:)

SMWalker86, Jul 31, 2020

2. Live wallpaper

I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10
    [table][tr][td]HP - 15t Laptop[/td][/tr][tr][td]Product number: 1FT89AV[/td][/tr][/table]

AlexandraRibera, Jul 31, 2020
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jul 31, 2020
  4. sacha91 Win User

Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving

8800 ARTE MOVING WALLPAPERS NOT MOVING

Hello,

I reactivate this topic as it makes a real long time someone sends something.

I think I have the same problem on my NOKIA 8800 ARTE. When I choose the living wallpaper, they are not moving.

In fact, they don't really move but sometimes depending time on day, it is not exactly the same. It changes a little bit... I tried all the pre-installed living wallpapers and it is the same thing.

It is what we have to expect of "living wallpaper"?

I thought it was really moving and making a kind of animation, isn't it?

I have installed the last firmware, something like v9.xxx

Unfortunately, I have let my mobile to a Nokia Care Point Service today thinking they will solve the problem. But reading this topic, I am not really sure there was a problem...?

Is someone can tell me clearly what do the living wallpapers?

Are they moving and animating?

Thanks a lot for your help.

sacha91, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving

1. Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Live

2. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....
  3. Microsoft Store "Desktop Live Wallpaper" app will get my wallpaper stuck and I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store "Desktop Live Wallpaper" app will get my wallpaper stuck and I cannot...: I have already tried resetting cache, resetting wallpaper, setting it to something else, uninstalling it, restarting my computer, and all of that but it is still stuck....
  4. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  5. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  6. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  7. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  8. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Lively Wallpaper

Lively Wallpaper: Lively wallpaper is covering up my entire desktop and all the apps when I use a live wallpaper. It just started doing this suddenly, it worked just fine before but then when I went to change it it covers all the apps....
  10. Live wallpaper

Live wallpaper: I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10 HP - 15t Laptop Product number: 1FT89AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-wallpaper/1c3d35d2-e001-49ae-a439-08bf5b076d8d