Windows 10: Microsoft Store log in issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store log in issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I keep having trouble when I try to log into the Microsoft Store. The code 0x800704cf comes up despite having an internet connection. I have restarted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnaN01, Sep 6, 2020.

1. AnaN01 Win User

Microsoft Store log in issue

I keep having trouble when I try to log into the Microsoft Store. The code 0x800704cf comes up despite having an internet connection. I have restarted and checked for updates but everything seems fine.

:)

AnaN01, Sep 6, 2020

2. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Issues with logging into Store and Mail with Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change computer is not connected to the network or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "while log in to Microsoft account in store or mail ", are you connected to the internet while trying to configure Microsoft account in Store and Mail? Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Are you logged into the Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into store and mail, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store log in issue

Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store log in issue

1. Microsoft Store log in issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store log

2. Can't Log into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Log into Microsoft store: Trying to currently log into Microsoft store I am met with an error code that says 0x80131904. How do I clear this error and access MS. If not able to do so I will probably buy an apple as ths is a brand new laptop giving me this issue....
  3. Microsoft Store Log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Log-in: There wasn't a Microsoft Store option so it's going here.After logging out of my pre-logged in microsoft account on the microsoft store, when I click the 'Sign In' button, it does not open any sort of sign-in menu. I have tried so many different things, troubleshooting,...
  4. Microsoft Store Log-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Log-in: There wasn't a Microsoft Store option so it's going here.After logging out of my pre-logged in microsoft account on the microsoft store, when I click the 'Sign In' button, it does not open any sort of sign-in menu. I have tried so many different things, troubleshooting,...
  5. Microsoft log in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft log in issues: I recently had an issue with the xbox app, so I removed the account from my windows settings. Now whenever I try to sign in on anything microsoft microsoft store, xbox, etc. I can get to where it says "sign in" but when I click on it, the popup disappears and it doesn't let...
  6. Can't log in at Microsoft Store.

Can't log in at Microsoft Store.: I can log in to my Microsoft Account at the Microsoft site - I just changed the password. But when I go to the Microsoft Store to get original minesweeper game it wants me to log in however it says my account does not exist....
  7. Can't log in to microsoft store

Can't log in to microsoft store: I can't log in to Microsoft store or windows for some reason, it says "this program is blocked by group policy" every time I attempt to log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-microsoft-store/b895fa12-e96e-4a2c-b96c-4e2a2e8e7064
  8. Error logging in Microsoft Store

Error logging in Microsoft Store: User has AD account with single sign on but somehow getting an error when trying to log in with Microsoft account. Microsoft Store error is "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later". Already tried running wsreset.exe, reset the app, and sign in without VPN but...
  9. Logging in to Microsoft store

Logging in to Microsoft store: When I log in it will say we encounter a error please try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in-to-microsoft-store/faab30ca-cd0f-4a76-8d31-19e9ed159f60"
  10. Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store

Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store: I keep trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store but everytime I choose my account to log into it just cuts to a grey pop-up then says, "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." Along side this all of the apps I try to install...