Windows 10: Microsoft store Login not working

Discus and support Microsoft store Login not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I open the Microsoft Store and select signin I get a grey box for about 3 seconds then it goes away and nothing happens. I have one game in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NicoleNZ16, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Microsoft store Login not working

When I open the Microsoft Store and select signin I get a grey box for about 3 seconds then it goes away and nothing happens.

I have one game in the Microsoft store (state of decay 2) and now that game will not even load.

I have read other threads and information on google and this is what I have tried so far

1. Settings - add a microsoft account (same issue, grey box for 3 seconds then nothing)

2. Settings Add an account (same issue, grey box for 3 seconds then nothing)

3. Turned off all antivirus / firewall

4. Reviewed credentials

5. Restarted

6. Tried a few of the suggested Run command fixes, and got "does not exist "(or similar error) when entering in the suggested prompts

7. Ran the microsoft troubleshooter it gave some outcomes that said were "completed" nothing happened. Note this did come up with a syncing issue (screenshot attached)

- password has not changed, it is the same, and I used it to login fine online

- other issues I have no idea.

Microsoft store Login not working 85209299-2b8c-478f-a6d8-8e2206b7ea35?upload=true.jpg

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I really want to play my game!

Note: there was no category for login issue or microsoft store, or microsoft account..........so I picked one and hope this thread gets found!

:)

NicoleNZ16, Dec 20, 2018

2. can't login to Store app

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Note: You need a Microsoft account for the Windows Store to download and install and work properly. So you may have logged your system to Microsoft account but you need to login to Microsoft account in the Store also to get full access.

If it not working then try with the below steps and check if helps.

Step 1: Sign out from the current user account and login to Admin account which has a Microsoft account linked
    and check.

Note: Install all the pending updates and check restarting the machine.

If still the issue persists check with next method.

Step 2: Try a Windows store resetting.

1. Press Windows + R key.

2. Type wsreset and hit Enter.

Windows store will reset and start.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft store Login not working

can't login to Store app

When I run 'wsreset' I get the message that 'I need a new app for this'

PeterStrong, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store Login not working

1. Microsoft store Login not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Login

2. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  3. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  4. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  6. Microsoft Store Login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Login: Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT button closes the store....
  7. Can't login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login to Microsoft Store: Hello Reddit, Whenever I click "Log In" in the Microsoft Store it opens an "Lets get you signed in" pop-up, I click "Continue" and the pop-up closes by itself. Every time again. I have read multiple articles about this but nothing seems to help Please help ne resolve this...
  8. Help, microsoft store login is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, microsoft store login is not working: (DISCLAIMER: i am czech so i have the settings different so i cant really find out what i am supposed to press,i know how to speak english but i can not translate complicated words) as of the time of me typing this, i am absolutely FUMING, i am so angry right this moment, so...
  9. Can't login to Microsoft Store

Can't login to Microsoft Store: Last week my hard drive died, so I had to start from scratch. I just recently started gaming on Xbox and decided to download Gears 5 on PC through the Windows Store. After getting my new hard drive and setting stuff back up, the one thing I can't do is log back into the...
  10. Can't login into Microsoft Store

Can't login into Microsoft Store: Ok so, when I go into the store and I try to download something like anything the sing in window pops up for like 1 millisecond and then it disappears so this prevents me from loging into my account. Is there any way to fix this?? If there is please get to me Microsoft Team....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. micosoft store login not working

2. microsoft store log in not working

3. login microsoft store not poping

4. microsoft store login will not open