Windows 10: Microsoft Store Login

Discus and support Microsoft Store Login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lucian J, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Lucian J Win User

Microsoft Store Login

Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT button closes the store.

:)

Lucian J, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

microsoft not login in

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when you try to upgrade Windows and use Store.

It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you trying to upgrade Windows?
    • When do you get the error in Store?
    • When you say, “microsoft not login in” where are you trying to login?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

For Windows Update issue, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Windows Update errors
    and see if that helps.

For Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store cache. Press the
    Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type
    wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

The error 0x80072EE7 indicates a connection issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 3, 2021
  3. can't login to Store app

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Note: You need a Microsoft account for the Windows Store to download and install and work properly. So you may have logged your system to Microsoft account but you need to login to Microsoft account in the Store also to get full access.

If it not working then try with the below steps and check if helps.

Step 1: Sign out from the current user account and login to Admin account which has a Microsoft account linked
    and check.

Note: Install all the pending updates and check restarting the machine.

If still the issue persists check with next method.

Step 2: Try a Windows store resetting.

1. Press Windows + R key.

2. Type wsreset and hit Enter.

Windows store will reset and start.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Login

can't login to Store app

When I run 'wsreset' I get the message that 'I need a new app for this'

PeterStrong, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Login

1. Microsoft Store Login - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Login

2. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  3. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  4. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  6. Can't login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login to Microsoft Store: Hello Reddit, Whenever I click "Log In" in the Microsoft Store it opens an "Lets get you signed in" pop-up, I click "Continue" and the pop-up closes by itself. Every time again. I have read multiple articles about this but nothing seems to help Please help ne resolve this...
  7. Unable to login to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to login to Microsoft store: So I originally had minecraft windows 10 edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. What am I supposed to do. How...
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Store

Can't login to Microsoft Store: Last week my hard drive died, so I had to start from scratch. I just recently started gaming on Xbox and decided to download Gears 5 on PC through the Windows Store. After getting my new hard drive and setting stuff back up, the one thing I can't do is log back into the...
  9. Microsoft store Login not working

Microsoft store Login not working: When I open the Microsoft Store and select signin I get a grey box for about 3 seconds then it goes away and nothing happens. I have one game in the Microsoft store (state of decay 2) and now that game will not even load. I have read other threads and information on...
  10. Can't login into Microsoft Store

Can't login into Microsoft Store: Ok so, when I go into the store and I try to download something like anything the sing in window pops up for like 1 millisecond and then it disappears so this prevents me from loging into my account. Is there any way to fix this?? If there is please get to me Microsoft Team....