Windows 10: Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

Discus and support Microsoft Store lost after panic reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaiAsk, Nov 5, 2021.

1. KaiAsk Win User

Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps folder in frustration except for files that didn't allow deletion and after deleting the folder. I couldn't open the Microsoft Store, which then I searched online and found nothing that worked. By this happening, I panic reset my windows, keeping personal files and losing nearly all apps and data which I now regret big time because I didn't back up. After resetting windows, the Microsoft Store doesn't even show up any more, nor does any Microso

:)

KaiAsk, Nov 5, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

Microsoft update lost my app store

Thank you for the information. We suggest resetting your Windows Store to help you with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below on how to reset Windows Store:

• Type Settings in Cortana search box then press
      Enter.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Apps and features on the left pane.
    • Look for Store, click on it, then click the Advance options.
    • Click on Reset to reset the Windows Store.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

Have lost my Windows Store app and don't know where to find it.

Hi Renick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to reset the PC by following the steps provided below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.
    • In the right pane click on ‘Get Started’ under the option to ‘Reset this PC’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the PC.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

1. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store lost

2. lost microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost microsoft store: my printer wouldnt connect so i restarted hp smart, but then it said to restart microsoft store because it would open and close the window immediately. so i re did that and now i cant get it back, ive tried every trick online ive found. power shell, enter programs, copy and...
  3. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store: All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did like that now my microsoft store is not showing and i did that command to get it back and even that command is not working....
  4. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store: All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did like that now my microsoft store is not showing and i did that command to get it back and even that command is not working....
  5. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

6. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

Microsoft Store lost after panic reset: Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps folder in frustration except for files that didn't allow deletion and after deleting the folder. I couldn't open the Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Store lost after panic reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store lost after panic reset: Hi,Yesterday, I was trying to fix a Microsoft error while trying to install Forza Horizon 5. In the process, I deleted the whole of the WindowsApps folder in frustration except for files that didn't allow deletion and after deleting the folder. I couldn't open the Microsoft...
  8. Panic Mode: BitLocker Key Printout Lost!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panic Mode: BitLocker Key Printout Lost!: My previous HP Envy Laptop is kaput because I lost the BitLocker Key printout. I lost all photos, articles, art designs - basically, the last 10 years of my life!QUESTION: Isn't there some way someone in Microsoft Support can work directly with me to regain access????Y'all,...
  9. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store: when i reset my microsoft store then i opened microfot store it didnt open and i cant see it on my apps please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset-of-the/16eb962a-e0ec-46bb-9241-aa5f64cc27fa
  10. lost microsoft apps after reset

lost microsoft apps after reset: Please help! after the recommended reset to improve laptop performance, all the apps that came with purchase of laptop are gone. cant even play dvds/cds! I hope I wont have to buy all those apps. cheaper to just buy new laptop. any suggestions would be appreciated!...