Windows 10: Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 user: My Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar are not working. The apps are there but when I click on one it disappears.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnitaTrivitt, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

Windows 10 user: My Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar are not working. The apps are there but when I click on one it disappears.

:)

AnitaTrivitt, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 22, 2022
  3. vox2017 Win User
    mail and calendar not working windows 10

THIS WILL NOT WORK.

vox2017, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

1. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Mail

2. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working: Windows 10 user: My Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar are not working. The apps are there but when I click on one it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-calendar-not-working/86f12013-41e9-4576-9e59-8ea46a9f1779
  3. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  4. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  5. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Mail and calendar is not working

Mail and calendar is not working: Mail and calendar is not able to open I have tried reinstalling , uninstall and reinstalling window store too and SFC and dsim too but still nothing is working....
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Install Mail and Calendar

Microsoft Store Won't Install Mail and Calendar: This is the 3rd time I am facing problems with Mail and other apps not installing in MS Store and I don't want to do a system reset again just to fix it. I have a Dell Inspiron 3280 AIO with Windows 10 on it. I had been noticing: 1. Microsoft Store wasn't installing apps 2....
  8. MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING

MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING: Recently, when I opened one of my photos, I could not open it leaving with an error message saying "File system error -2147416359". I thought that it was only my photos but only to find out that my microsoft store, calculator, calendar, mail and feedback hub is not working....
  9. Mail and Calendar not working

Mail and Calendar not working: Sometime in the last 2 months my mail and calendar along with weather, people, calculator, and photos have stopped working. When launched the blue splash screen starts to load up, then the app goes away. I've tried to restore to several last points, that didn't work. I've...
  10. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...