Windows 10: Microsoft Store Minecraft for Windows 10 not working in my laptop windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store Minecraft for Windows 10 not working in my laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 having problems with an app Minecraft from Microsoft Store, yesterday I was playing online with a friend of mine, I got my laptop booted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nishaan theMagician, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Minecraft for Windows 10 not working in my laptop windows 10

Windows 10 having problems with an app Minecraft from Microsoft Store,
    yesterday I was playing online with a friend of mine, I got my laptop booted back up and started Minecraft, it would not let me connect

This product installed showing, If I play Mojang coming and exit

I even uninstalled and re-installed Minecraft. The Windows Store told me I already owned the game, but when I started it back up, the problem persisted.

I have no idea how to fix this issue. If anyone could help me, that would be great.

Thank you,

:)

Nishaan theMagician, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Minecraft for Windows 10 not working in my laptop windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Minecraft for Windows 10 not working in my laptop windows 10

1. Microsoft Store Minecraft for Windows 10 not working in my laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not in my Microsoft Store?: Hi, I'm setting up a new PC. I have minecraft win 10 on my old laptop but when I log into the same microsoft account on the new PC minecraft isn't in my library in the store. Do I have to buy it again?...
  3. minecraft not opening - newly purchased from microsoft stores , on my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft not opening - newly purchased from microsoft stores , on my windows 10 laptop: Hi I have newly purchased from Microsoft stores, downloaded and installed. Trying to open the game, click mojang popup opens, white screen pop up opens but it closes automatically game does not open Note: I have updated windows, all are upto date on my laptop,...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 install button not working on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft Windows 10 install button not working on Microsoft Store: The install button does nothing when clicked. I've already done everything advised online. I own the game and meet the minimum system requirements. submitted by /u/c4tc [link] [comments]...
  5. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store: I bought Bedrock edition along with Java for maybe a year now i quitted last 2019 because of device problems now i have new computer i check microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 edition is not purchased and when im trying to open it microsoft store crashes...
  6. Microsoft Store will NOT install Minecraft for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will NOT install Minecraft for Windows 10: I have tried everything. Reset the store. CMD commands. Powershell commands. I have tried it all but nothing I do seems to allow me to download via the Microsoft store. Every time I try it gets held up at the Stating Download phase and never moves past this. Is there...
  7. Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft store broken? For Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, When i went to Install Minecraft Windows 10 it says I need ARM And i have Arm x64 Here are some images from Website to Microsoft store app And last one is the device info Please help me install Minecraft Windows 10 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Store Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Store Glitch: Hello, Recently I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and tried to download it from the Microsoft Store. When I tried to install it however, it says that the required arcitecture for the game is ARM, and i have a x64 processor. I checked on my friends computer who also bought...
  9. Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store does not work.: Backstory: I turned on the beta in Xbox Insider Hub to test it out, and when I wanted to get out of it, uninstalled my Minecraft first, with a backup of my worlds. Then I tried installing Minecraft and it started, but then I remembered I had to terminate my Xbox Insider Hub...
  10. minecraft for windows 10 in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft for windows 10 in store: hello i had some problem in my pc and i reset it and reinstalled windows 10 and i went to download minecraft for windows 10 ,there is written to join window insider program and there is no install button i joined and registered and again i went to download it tells me...