Windows 10: Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX

Discus and support Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own this on the PC and have been playing it for months. A new update came out for minecraft and I was not able to automatically update it. I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joelperkins2, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX

I own this on the PC and have been playing it for months. A new update came out for minecraft and I was not able to automatically update it. I checked the store and it did not show.

In game, i could join one realms. But the other would say that i needed to update. There was an update out.

So I uninstalled it and went to re-install and now it says that I dont meet the requirements. and it shows DirectX as the not met condition.

I'm running DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 12.

help? lol, i really dont understand why this has happened.

:)

joelperkins2, Nov 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

Hello,

DirectX is a set of components in Windows that allows software to work directly with your video and audio hardware. The most recent version that is included in Windows 10 would be DirectX 12. Follow the steps below to check which version is installed
    on your system:

• From Start, type dxdiag in the Search box, and then press enter.
    • Tap or click on dxdiag from the results.
    • Check DirectX Version on the first page of the report in the
      System Information section.

If you have DirectX 10 or later, you can install the previous version of DirectX. Some applications require older versions of DirectX in order to run properly, and you have to install it manually. To do that, you can download the installer from

here
    . After you’ve downloaded the file, install it and restart your computer. After your computer restarts, most DirectX errors should be fixed.

Let us know should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2020
  4. LimerOS Win User

Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX

Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

When I try to install Messenger or Instagram on Windows 10 Version 1709 x86, it automatically cancels and says that my computer doesn't fulfill the requirements. I have a proper version of the system, 2 GB of RAM, and DirectX 9 or 12, but
    it still says that DirectX 9 required.

I tried to install DirectX 9, restart the computer, clean the Store cache, but nothing.

LimerOS, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX

1. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Windows 10 - Doesnt meet requirements for DirectX - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Minecraft

2. The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements: The Microsoft Store is preventing me from downloading an app saying I don't have the minimum memory of 8G, but I have 50G free. Is there something I can do? I am using a galaxy PC if that matters....
  3. The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements: The Microsoft Store is preventing me from downloading an app saying I don't have the minimum memory of 8G, but I have 50G free. Is there something I can do? I am using a galaxy PC if that matters....
  4. doesnt meet requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doesnt meet requirements.: Hi guysThis is the processor I have in my pc.AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.50 GHzwhich isn't compatible with win 11...Can somebody give me a processor name that will be compatible with my pc and win 11,hopefully not a very expensive one..Thanks guys....
  5. doesnt meet requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    doesnt meet requirements.: Hi guysThis is the processor I have in my pc.AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.50 GHzwhich isn't compatible with win 11...Can somebody give me a processor name that will be compatible with my pc and win 11,hopefully not a very expensive one..Thanks guys....
  6. Microsoft Store does not detect that i meet system requirements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not detect that i meet system requirements: I experienced trouble with updating Minecraft on my windows 10 computer and I attempted to uninstall and reinstall the game. I uninstalled it and when i tried to reinstall, Microsoft store tells me that I do not meet the system requirements despite me having the game minutes...
  7. Minecraft Required DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Required DirectX 12: i have directx 12 i want tto download minecraft win 10 edition i own it but it has block sign on install button it says need directx version 11 i have 12 please help [Original Title: help]...
  8. Minecraft System Requirements DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft System Requirements DirectX: Whoever this may concern, I bought a desktop earlier this year 2020 used. It is completely capable of running games, just like Minecraft. Recently the 1.16.100 update came out, and it didn't update. I attempted to do it manually, but the update wasn't there....
  9. Accidently installed microsoft flight simulator on laptop which doesnt meet requirement...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently installed microsoft flight simulator on laptop which doesnt meet requirement...: Hello, So i installed Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Edition on my laptop which does not meet minimum requirements I would like to transfer its ownership to my son who has gaming laptop please help in this regard. Thanks in advance...
  10. Microsoft Store and DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and DirectX: So, when I go to install a game from the store, it says to upgrade the device (See screenshot below)[ATTACH] This is the latest edition of windows 10, updated only 2 days ago. Any ideas? Already tried DirectX Web Installer, but no luck....