Windows 10: Microsoft store missing after doing a reset

Discus and support Microsoft store missing after doing a reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Well first i was trying to update/install apps on the microsoft store but i was having a continuous 0x80070002 errors, i tried to look up for a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexisShaw, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Microsoft store missing after doing a reset

Well first i was trying to update/install apps on the microsoft store but i was having a continuous 0x80070002 errors, i tried to look up for a solution on the internet and nothing worked at the end there was a solution that i do a reset for microsoft store , now its gone i dont know how to install or even find it anymore on my computer .. can anyone explains me what's happening and how to fix it please!

:)

AlexisShaw, Nov 6, 2018
  2. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

lx07, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Microsoft store missing after doing a reset

Missing windows store

Hi Jack,

Are you signing in with a Microsoft User account or a local user account? As an initial step, we suggest that you
    reset the Windows store cache. Here's how:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe in the Run command box, and then press
      Enter.
    • Restart your PC, sign in with a Microsoft User account, and then check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store missing after doing a reset

1. Microsoft store missing after doing a reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft store missing

2. Microsoft Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing after reset: I decided to reset my pc to get rid of stuff and overall refresh it, I think I screwed it up since it blue screened for something related to watchdog right in the middle of installing, It looped the error "Unexpected restart/error", Tried something to get around it and it...
  3. Microsoft Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store missing after reset: I decided to reset my pc to get rid of stuff and overall refresh it, I think I screwed it up since it blue screened for something related to watchdog right in the middle of installing, It looped the error "Unexpected restart/error", Tried something to get around it and it...
  4. MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET: Hi, when from the settings I reset the microsoft store, it disappeared as if it had been uninstalled. Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-store-after-reset/2ebbae5e-c2d3-4b66-a643-72e3e3bbc738
  5. MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET

MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET: Hi, when from the settings I reset the microsoft store, it disappeared as if it had been uninstalled. Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-store-after-reset/2ebbae5e-c2d3-4b66-a643-72e3e3bbc738
  6. microsoft store missing after reset pc

microsoft store missing after reset pc: i have try getapp something still does not work whaat should i do to solve this problem* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing-after-reset-pc/f191bb79-dff3-4c15-8fe2-9627a527cc2e
  7. Microsoft store missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store missing after reset: So the story is I want to open a microsoft photo but when I open it turns out there are no logo photos so I tried to reset my microsoft store because I also can not open the microsoft store. but when I finish the reset I want to find the microsoft store turned out to be...
  8. Microsoft store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store missing after reset: So the story is I want to open a microsoft photo but when I open it turns out there are no logo photos so I tried to reset my microsoft store because I also can not open the microsoft store. but when I finish the reset I want to find the microsoft store turned out to be...
  9. Microsoft store missing after reset

10. Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset: Microsoft Store was having some issues, so I went to Apps & Features and then reset Microsoft Store. Now, Microsoft Store is missing in the list of Apps & Features and I need help getting it back...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store missing after reset

2. microsoft store gone after reset

3. microsoft store app disappeared after reset

4. windows store missing after reset,
  5. windows store gone after reset,
  6. windows apps disappeared after reset,
  7. microsoft store app gone after reset,
  8. microsoft store missing after factory reset,
  9. microsoft store deleted after reseting my pc,
  10. microsoft store missing after doing a reset,