Windows 10: Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset

Discus and support Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store was having some issues, so I went to Apps & Features and then reset Microsoft Store. Now, Microsoft Store is missing in the list of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ShirogayaKun, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset

Microsoft Store was having some issues, so I went to Apps & Features and then reset Microsoft Store. Now, Microsoft Store is missing in the list of Apps & Features and I need help getting it back

:)

ShirogayaKun, Sep 15, 2021
  2. nk4760 Win User

Microsoft Store is Missing!!

Hi,

My Laptop (HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC ) was running on Windows 10 - Version 1903. Since, it was working slow, keypad was not working properly and troubleshooter was not running, it decided to reset my laptop.

After reset, the above mentioned three problems were solved, but I found that the Microsoft Store is missing.

Now, these are the methods that I tried to get the Microsoft Store back, but didn't worked-

1. Tried Restarting laptop several times.

2. Updated my laptop to Version 1909, thinking it would restore the Microsoft Store, but this method also failed.

3. Tried Powershell method-

• Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisalbeDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    4. Tried "wsreset.exe" in Run.

5. Tried Windows Store Troubleshooter.

6. Tried DISM commands-

• Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    7. Since, Microsoft Store is not listed in "Apps and features" in Settings, I couldn't try it resetting from there.

8. At the end, tried resetting my laptop again. But, again Microsoft store is missing.

After all this, Microsoft Store is still missing. Please, help me to get Microsoft Store back.

Thanks!!

nk4760, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store missing

Hello I am an independent advisor for the Microsoft community. Open your Settings and then click Apps. Scroll down the list to find "Microsoft Store." Click on it and then click "Additional Options." Try to reset this app to see if your shortcuts reappear.
    If that doesn't work try this type of reset outlined in this page:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I also suggest that you do a complete Windows reset so that you have a fresh install of the operating system. Especially since you bought the computer used, you have no idea what other types of problems the previous user caused for you.

Abraham Andres Luna, Sep 15, 2021
  4. lx07 Win User

Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset

1. Microsoft Store missing after doing a reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store missing

2. Microsoft Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing after reset: I decided to reset my pc to get rid of stuff and overall refresh it, I think I screwed it up since it blue screened for something related to watchdog right in the middle of installing, It looped the error "Unexpected restart/error", Tried something to get around it and it...
  3. Microsoft Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store missing after reset: I decided to reset my pc to get rid of stuff and overall refresh it, I think I screwed it up since it blue screened for something related to watchdog right in the middle of installing, It looped the error "Unexpected restart/error", Tried something to get around it and it...
  4. MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET: Hi, when from the settings I reset the microsoft store, it disappeared as if it had been uninstalled. Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-store-after-reset/2ebbae5e-c2d3-4b66-a643-72e3e3bbc738
  5. MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET

MISSING MICROSOFT STORE AFTER RESET: Hi, when from the settings I reset the microsoft store, it disappeared as if it had been uninstalled. Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-store-after-reset/2ebbae5e-c2d3-4b66-a643-72e3e3bbc738
  6. microsoft store missing after reset pc

microsoft store missing after reset pc: i have try getapp something still does not work whaat should i do to solve this problem* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing-after-reset-pc/f191bb79-dff3-4c15-8fe2-9627a527cc2e
  7. Microsoft store missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store missing after reset: So the story is I want to open a microsoft photo but when I open it turns out there are no logo photos so I tried to reset my microsoft store because I also can not open the microsoft store. but when I finish the reset I want to find the microsoft store turned out to be...
  8. Microsoft store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store missing after reset: So the story is I want to open a microsoft photo but when I open it turns out there are no logo photos so I tried to reset my microsoft store because I also can not open the microsoft store. but when I finish the reset I want to find the microsoft store turned out to be...
  9. Microsoft store missing after reset

10. Microsoft store missing after doing a reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store missing after doing a reset: Well first i was trying to update/install apps on the microsoft store but i was having a continuous 0x80070002 errors, i tried to look up for a solution on the internet and nothing worked at the end there was a solution that i do a reset for microsoft store , now its gone i...