Windows 10: Microsoft Store missing and won't install

Discus and support Microsoft Store missing and won't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My new Lenovo laptop had issue where no software from MS Store would install nor update. I followed multiple guides on how to fix this issue, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jussi_E, May 19, 2022.

1. Jussi_E Win User

Microsoft Store missing and won't install

My new Lenovo laptop had issue where no software from MS Store would install nor update. I followed multiple guides on how to fix this issue, but nothing worked. In my desperation I did Windows reset which resulted in MS Store missing completely.I've followed the steps in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-missing/6addee3e-1a27-42e0-88e0-a4b3717658bcBut I haven't been able to fix the issue.When I try to re-install the store from the terminal withGet-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.Inst

:)

Jussi_E, May 19, 2022

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, May 19, 2022
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, May 19, 2022
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Microsoft Store missing and won't install - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store missing

2. Microsoft Store missing and won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install: My new Lenovo laptop had issue where no software from MS Store would install nor update. I followed multiple guides on how to fix this issue, but nothing worked. In my desperation I did Windows reset which resulted in MS Store missing completely.I've followed the steps in...
  3. Microsoft Store missing and won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install: My new Lenovo laptop had issue where no software from MS Store would install nor update. I followed multiple guides on how to fix this issue, but nothing worked. In my desperation I did Windows reset which resulted in MS Store missing completely.I've followed the steps in...
  4. Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Fresh/Clean install today and was getting everything set up until I noticed that when I tried to open the Microsoft store, it didn't exist on the computer. I am not sure why the store hasn't been installed since I assume that...
  5. Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Fresh/Clean install today and was getting everything set up until I noticed that when I tried to open the Microsoft store, it didn't exist on the computer. I am not sure why the store hasn't been installed since I assume that...
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Install Anything...

Microsoft Store Won't Install Anything...: Short version: The Install button in the App store won't work. A few hours ago, I just got done reinstalling Windows 10, and installed all the drivers and software I needed, as I always do. Eventually, I went to the MS Store to install the Xbox app so I can install Forza...
  7. Microsoft Store WON'T INSTALL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store WON'T INSTALL: I've tryed everything I found on the internet, when the cursor is over the install button it shows a red block symbol. If i try to run wsreset it just never ends or shows anything, so I have to stop it. Tried troubleshoting and it found nothing....
  8. Microsoft store won't install anything

Microsoft store won't install anything: Hey, recently I wanted to update a game that I installed from the Microsoft store and it would load, load and loading even more until I got tired and closed the app. I waited for about 1.5 hours I tried updating windows and reinstalling the game but I could only desinstall it...
  9. Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Won't Install Apps: I can't install any apps from the Store. Either the button doesn't work or there's a liitle black circle with a line through it when the mouse hovers over the install button. I've tried resetting the app, I've tried resetting using command prompt too, I've signed out and...
  10. Microsoft store install option missing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store install option missing...: sir, I have log in my Microsoft account in store but install option still missing ... sir please guide me how to I can solve this issue. thank you...