Windows 10: Microsoft Store Missing from PC

Discus and support Microsoft Store Missing from PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I refreshed / reinstalled Windows 11. Re-adding my apps I found the Microsoft Store non-existent on my PC. Not only can it not be found on the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R Z2, Aug 14, 2022.

1. R Z2 Win User

Microsoft Store Missing from PC

I refreshed / reinstalled Windows 11. Re-adding my apps I found the Microsoft Store non-existent on my PC. Not only can it not be found on the start menu, its not found in settings either.Downloaded and installed the "missing data" package... Got games, Microsoft toys, but no Windows Store.When I access the store online and find an app I want and click on get, the button is dead....Can I get some help?Thanks

:)

2. Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 14, 2022
  3. nk4760 Win User
    Microsoft Store is Missing!!

Hi,

My Laptop (HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC ) was running on Windows 10 - Version 1903. Since, it was working slow, keypad was not working properly and troubleshooter was not running, it decided to reset my laptop.

After reset, the above mentioned three problems were solved, but I found that the Microsoft Store is missing.

Now, these are the methods that I tried to get the Microsoft Store back, but didn't worked-

1. Tried Restarting laptop several times.

2. Updated my laptop to Version 1909, thinking it would restore the Microsoft Store, but this method also failed.

3. Tried Powershell method-

• Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisalbeDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    4. Tried "wsreset.exe" in Run.

5. Tried Windows Store Troubleshooter.

6. Tried DISM commands-

• Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    7. Since, Microsoft Store is not listed in "Apps and features" in Settings, I couldn't try it resetting from there.

8. At the end, tried resetting my laptop again. But, again Microsoft store is missing.

After all this, Microsoft Store is still missing. Please, help me to get Microsoft Store back.

Thanks!!

nk4760, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Missing windows store

Hi Jack,

Are you signing in with a Microsoft User account or a local user account? As an initial step, we suggest that you
    reset the Windows store cache. Here's how:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe in the Run command box, and then press
      Enter.
    • Restart your PC, sign in with a Microsoft User account, and then check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Missing from PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Missing

2. Microsoft Store Missing from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Missing from PC: I refreshed / reinstalled Windows 11. Re-adding my apps I found the Microsoft Store non-existent on my PC. Not only can it not be found on the start menu, its not found in settings either.Downloaded and installed the "missing data" package... Got games, Microsoft toys, but no...
  3. Microsoft Store Is missing After resseting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Is missing After resseting PC: Hello, I reseted My PC one hour ago and I choose to keep my fileBut when the resetting finished I didn't Find The Microsoft Store It disappeared completely from the device I tried Power shell commands and it didn't workIf anyone knows a solution please answerThanks....
  4. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  5. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  6. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft store missing from device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store missing from device: I have tried some things like resetting windows but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing-from-device/d655b916-f694-4465-85d0-004a09a90024
  8. Microsoft store missing from device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store missing from device: I have tried some things like resetting windows but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing-from-device/d655b916-f694-4465-85d0-004a09a90024
  9. Microsoft store missing from device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Microsoft Store Missing from Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Missing from Computer: Hello. My uncle called me today to ask me why he can't view pictures. He says he keeps getting an error that says he "needs a new app for this" or something along those lines. So I did some googling and they said to just redownload pictures from the app store. Here's the...