Windows 10: Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.

Discus and support Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I really searched for a long time, the articles mentioning similar problems didn't help.The usual "Get" button is missing, for some apps its there, for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by peterlong6, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.

I really searched for a long time, the articles mentioning similar problems didn't help.The usual "Get" button is missing, for some apps its there, for others it's not, and there is no message saying game is unavailable or any explanation. Please help.Here is how it looks:Here is how it should lookboth same Microsoft store:

:)

peterlong6, Apr 23, 2022

2. Microsoft Store app missing.

I had a brand new Dell Precious laptop where Microsoft Store and Windows Calculator was missing from day 1. I have tried everything suggested with 10 steps guides etc, loads of PowerShell commands but nothing worked.

So the solution in the end for me was to re-install everything, starting with a Windows 10 release 1903 edition. That has successfully been upgraded to release 1909 and the Microsoft Store etc. is now available and the apps now work as expected.

LFCdenmark, Apr 23, 2022
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.

1. Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store missing

2. Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.: I really searched for a long time, the articles mentioning similar problems didn't help.The usual "Get" button is missing, for some apps its there, for others it's not, and there is no message saying game is unavailable or any explanation. Please help.Here is how it...
  3. Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store missing "Get" button on some Apps, previous solutions didn't work.: I really searched for a long time, the articles mentioning similar problems didn't help.The usual "Get" button is missing, for some apps its there, for others it's not, and there is no message saying game is unavailable or any explanation. Please help.Here is how it...
  4. Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard: The 'e','g','h','fn', and some numbers in number pad did not work in my device since 10 months. I am typing this with external keyboard. I don't know how to solve this issue. And many of my friends and neighbor's are also fading this issue especially with windows device. Glad...
  5. Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard: The 'e','g','h','fn', and some numbers in number pad did not work in my device since 10 months. I am typing this with external keyboard. I don't know how to solve this issue. And many of my friends and neighbor's are also fading this issue especially with windows device. Glad...
  6. Some buttons didn't work in the keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working: I am unable to install anything via Microsoft Store. I have tried logging off, relogging in to the store, resetting the app but no change. My PC details:Windows 10 Pro NVersion 1909OS build: 18363.778...
  8. Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working: What can I do to fix this? I just put my laptop into repair, when i opened it again today. The computer had been factory reseted and wiped. Once I logged in I decided to try and download some new applications from the Microsoft store. However when doing so and when trying to...
  9. Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working

Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working: I am trying to download the Xbox Accessories app, and I've clicked on the "Get" button several times, but nothing has happened. Just a few minutes before, I successfully installed an app which was on my old computer, so nothing is wrong with the actual downloading part. I've...
  10. Microsoft Store and Windows Default Apps Not Working and Some Missing for Domain Account,...

Microsoft Store and Windows Default Apps Not Working and Some Missing for Domain Account,...: I have no idea what happened. However, On my laptop I have a domain and a local machine account. For no apparent reason, the domain account cannot open the store or the default apps. Some of the default apps like the Store, Groove Music and Photos are missing from the...