Windows 10: Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

Discus and support Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Johnson Le, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the "Microsoft store" doesn't appear in my "Settings→Apps→Apps & Features." It's like a ghost app. I've also run the Troubleshooter for "Windows Store Apps". It returned an issue of "hanging or crashing apps," and with no further steps. So here started my endless effort trying to fix this problem.I've literally tried EVERY si

:)

Johnson Le, Jun 12, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

1. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store missing

2. Microsoft Store App Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App Missing: I've seen quite a few answered questions regarding this issue however none of those workarounds are working for me. I can pull up powershell and I pasted in the "copy and paste this" stuff but all I get is a pop up saying I need to reinstall an app to support or something...
  3. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  4. Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing in Apps & Feature: Hi community, recently I couldn't open Microsoft Store all of a sudden. I just wanted to check out the Windows version of the Minecraft Launcher provided in the store. The app icon is still in my "Start" menu as the screenshot below.But clicking it does nothing, and the...
  5. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  6. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  7. ms store is missing from apps and feature

8. Microsoft store and apps are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and apps are missing: I had to reinstall Windows 10 2004 and since then the Microsoft store and apps are missing. I have tried the things that appear on the web but can't get any ideas back?...
  9. Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel

Microsoft store not opening and missing in apps and features , in control pannel: hi iam having a severe problem in launching microsoft store I tried to reset it and for the first time I found it so I reset it and after restarting i saw that setting and also store not opening and I restarted again and settings opened and I found that ms store is not...
  10. microsoft store & apps missing

microsoft store & apps missing: i had to reinstall windows 10 1909 and since then Microsoft store & apps are missing-have tried things listed on web but cannot git it back any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing/c46101cd-6ad7-4a2a-9537-1921b430a465