Windows 10: Microsoft Store Missing/none existent

Discus and support Microsoft Store Missing/none existent in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I've been looking at a lot of threads and none of them deal with my problem of resetting my computer and Microsoft Store being none existent on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NeilSimpson4, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Missing/none existent

Hi

I've been looking at a lot of threads and none of them deal with my problem of resetting my computer and Microsoft Store being none existent on my machine.

I've seen threads for command prompts to re-pair issues and DSIM i think this was the lettering I've also seen options for Powershell and to find the full package name and use this but it's not there neither is the default mail package on my computer nothing in powershell at all for either of these. When resetting I was asked if I wanted to keep my files etc i said yes. It's wiped some software that was installed as well

HELP

Neil

:)

NeilSimpson4, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Missing/none existent

Microsoft Store app missing.

I had a brand new Dell Precious laptop where Microsoft Store and Windows Calculator was missing from day 1. I have tried everything suggested with 10 steps guides etc, loads of PowerShell commands but nothing worked.

So the solution in the end for me was to re-install everything, starting with a Windows 10 release 1903 edition. That has successfully been upgraded to release 1909 and the Microsoft Store etc. is now available and the apps now work as expected.

LFCdenmark, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Missing/none existent

1. Microsoft Store Missing/none existent - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Missing

2. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist.: Hello! My Microsoft Store does not exist, there are no folders or ANY files associated with it. I am logged in with a Microsoft account, I have tried everything I could find online. And if I start or open an application Only on certain apps like Minecraft, and games I get a...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist.: Hello! My Microsoft Store does not exist, there are no folders or ANY files associated with it. I am logged in with a Microsoft account, I have tried everything I could find online. And if I start or open an application Only on certain apps like Minecraft, and games I get a...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  6. Microsoft Store does not exist

Microsoft Store does not exist: A few months ago, when I first upgraded my computer to Windows 11, Microsoft Store had this strange bug that it was unable to update. Now it seems, it no longer exists. When I click the icon, it loads but does nothing. When I looked to see if I could mess with it in Settings,...
  7. microsoft store most likely there is none

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store most likely there is none: well the problem happened to me before and i did not solve it but today i googled for some solutions and i did not find solution. I'll get into crux of the problem, when i type microsoft store in the search it appears to me and when i click on it nothing happens and when i...
  8. "The microsoft store doesn't exist"

"The microsoft store doesn't exist": Hello everyone, i've got a proablem with windows that say "the microsoft store doesn't exist" and i tried to install but it didn't want to install. Can someone help me to install ?...
  9. Microsoft Store no longer exists?

Microsoft Store no longer exists?: I cannot find the Microsoft Store. I have already reset to restore point but it is not there. What can I do now? Microsoft Store existiert nicht mehr?
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't exist?

Microsoft Store doesn't exist?: I was having some trouble with Minecraft Windows 10 and it started to act weird as the screen would be white. I then uninstalled the game and proceeded to go to the Microsoft store. I clicked on install for the game but it wouldn't do anything, I kept doing it and tried...