Windows 10: Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Discus and support Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fourdyy, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Fourdyy Win User

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd.

I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve this but im getting the bellow error.

Windows cannot find 'ms-windows-storeMicrosoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches :purgeCaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Im close to removing windows store through cc cleaner and seeing if i run an update it will re install it but otherwise I don't know what todo, as I cant load the game pass app without having a working store.

Please help.

:)

Fourdyy, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 29, 2019
  3. ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches

windows store won't load, can't find (ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches)

Malcolmpictureman, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Microsoft Store not Launching

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating.

Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party software.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Sayan_Ghosh (October 9, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible
    solution for the related issue:

Windows Store does not launch

Windows Store does not launch

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to refer the link below on Windows store does not open - missing PurgeCaches replied by

ReneAlex
    replied on October 18, 2013.

Windows store does not open - missing PurgeCaches

Step 3: You may also, provide the diagnostic information and other feedback to our Windows Store engineering team.

I suggest you to refer to the following article created by
    MscottID (MSFT):

RE: Recent Store Launch Issues

RE: Recent Store Launch Issues

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

1. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Missing

2. Missing Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Microsoft Store?: I rested my windows 10 and set everything up but when I was done I couldn't find my Microsoft store, I searched for it and it didn't pop up I also went to app and features and It didn't show there. Can I get help please?...
  3. Microsoft store missing

Microsoft store missing: A while ago, I accidentally uninstalled Microsoft store, I then tried reinstalling it with Powershell, no help. It just freezes on 'Processing' with a bunch of 0's under it that wont move at all, is there another way that doesn't involve factory resetting my device?...
  4. Microsoft Store Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Missing: I am working with a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. I reset the computer as I am planning on giving it to my son.The reset seemed to work as expected.However, during the setup I noticed that the Microsoft store was missing. No icon, not listed in Apps and Features.I have checked the...
  5. ms-window-store: PurgeCaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-window-store: PurgeCaches: Hi there,I have problem with Microsoft Store App which would disappear after popup. I have tried many online solutions but none of them have worked properly. Please guide me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance....
  6. Microsoft store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is missing: Hi there.I have a Windows 10 Pro, after the reset I didn't find Microsoft store in any location on my devicethere isn't in app & features or in any place, and the wsreset or the powershell didn't give me any solution .I need your help as soon as possible.I will so thankful if...
  7. Microsoft Store is missing

Microsoft Store is missing: I recently found a script that debloats all the pre installed applications in windows install. But it got rid of the app store too. I want it back. I restored the system to factory state but still the store is missing. Is there anything I can do to bring the store back....
  8. Microsoft Store missing

Microsoft Store missing: So I bought a Computer set and its Windows Store is missing, I try to search for an update but there isn't. I try coding some stuff on prompt like what YouTube channels have said but it goes error, What now? What things I should need to do? :...
  9. Microsoft store missing

Microsoft store missing: I am Tired now, literally tired, frustrated and annoyed. So, I have been experiencing issues ever since I bought the game pass and it wasnt showing up in my store, I tried some powershell command fix/clearing cache fix and that lead to my windows store crashing everytime I...
  10. Purgecaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purgecaches: Hi ,I have some problems in my windows 10 on asus laptop after recent updates , mail , tips , microsoft store , search isnt working , and when I have purgecashes error, any solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find purge caches store