Windows 10: Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Discus and support Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fourdyy, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Fourdyy Win User

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd.

I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve this but im getting the bellow error.

Windows cannot find 'ms-windows-storeMicrosoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches :purgeCaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Im close to removing windows store through cc cleaner and seeing if i run an update it will re install it but otherwise I don't know what todo, as I cant load the game pass app without having a working store.

Please help.

:)

Fourdyy, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 29, 2019
  3. ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches

windows store won't load, can't find (ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches)

Malcolmpictureman, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Microsoft Store not Launching

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating.

Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party software.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Sayan_Ghosh (October 9, 2015) in the following thread that speaks about a possible
    solution for the related issue:

Windows Store does not launch

Windows Store does not launch

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to refer the link below on Windows store does not open - missing PurgeCaches replied by

ReneAlex
    replied on October 18, 2013.

Windows store does not open - missing PurgeCaches

Step 3: You may also, provide the diagnostic information and other feedback to our Windows Store engineering team.

I suggest you to refer to the following article created by
    MscottID (MSFT):

RE: Recent Store Launch Issues

RE: Recent Store Launch Issues

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

1. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Missing

2. Microsoft Store is missing after clean reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is missing after clean reset: I had to do a clean reset of my laptop, I did it but several important apps are missing now. They include Microsoft Store, Skype, One Note etc. You see, I am unable to install Skype without Microsoft Store. It is a second reset I did during this week. I had a problem with...
  3. Microsoft Store app missing.

Microsoft Store app missing.: What i did was the app reset. Now its nowhere . Not in Cortana, Apps and Features, etc. I ran the troubleshooter from Microsoft. both inbuilt and the one downloaded from MS. And I can get this message " you need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. "...
  4. microsoft store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store is missing: hello! i am facing an issue , quick responce should be appriciated. currently i am using window 10 (1809) version. but after installing this version. some of the apps were not working properly like weather, mail and microsoft store. i tried the troubleshooter it showed an...
  5. microsoft store missing

microsoft store missing: How can I reinstall the store? I have windows 10 * Moved from IE10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing/93aae3d9-5e60-425f-abf7-219ed1aa2221"
  6. Microsoft Store app missing

Microsoft Store app missing: Split from this thread. I lost my microsost store in my pc.How redownload the ms store application by fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-missing/a857f08d-fb49-457e-af17-54323e039f71"
  7. Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures

Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures: [ATTACH] it is this for almost every MS apps. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing-text-and-pictures/00e8ced0-0ffe-47b2-b9f6-e5090f8106e8
  8. Why is microsoft store missing?

Why is microsoft store missing?: I just turned my laptop on and somehow microsoft store is gone. I also tried WSReset.exe but it said : 'need a app to run ms store' so i don't really get that....
  9. Microsoft store install option missing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store install option missing...: sir, I have log in my Microsoft account in store but install option still missing ... sir please guide me how to I can solve this issue. thank you...
  10. Windows Store missing!

Windows Store missing!: I've had issues with cortana and the notification center before and got them back by restoring them, but the windows store is the last piece of the puzzle. The directory is not there either. I've tried every single thing on this forum with one exception. Reinstallation. That...