Windows 10: microsoft store missing

Discus and support microsoft store missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello after the updateof august patch my microsoft store is missing. Media files arent opening.It shows error "you need a new app to open this ms store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TanishqTanwar, Sep 3, 2019.

1. microsoft store missing

hello after the updateof august patch my microsoft store is missing. Media files arent opening.It shows error "you need a new app to open this ms store link"

pls help my work is been interupted

:)

TanishqTanwar, Sep 3, 2019

2. Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 3, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 3, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

microsoft store missing

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store missing

1. microsoft store missing - Similar Threads - microsoft store missing

2. Microsoft Store is Missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is Missing: I have recently formated my pc and I dont have microsoft store , I have tried many powershall commands but it keeps saying that appxmanifest or something like that does not exist and I dont have the WRs thing on my pc either. [Original Title: microsoft store]...
  3. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches: So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd. I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve...
  4. Microsoft Store app missing.

Microsoft Store app missing.: What i did was the app reset. Now its nowhere . Not in Cortana, Apps and Features, etc. I ran the troubleshooter from Microsoft. both inbuilt and the one downloaded from MS. And I can get this message " you need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. "...
  5. microsoft store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store is missing: hello! i am facing an issue , quick responce should be appriciated. currently i am using window 10 (1809) version. but after installing this version. some of the apps were not working properly like weather, mail and microsoft store. i tried the troubleshooter it showed an...
  6. microsoft store missing

microsoft store missing: How can I reinstall the store? I have windows 10 * Moved from IE10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing/93aae3d9-5e60-425f-abf7-219ed1aa2221"
  7. Microsoft Store app missing

Microsoft Store app missing: Split from this thread. I lost my microsost store in my pc.How redownload the ms store application by fee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-missing/a857f08d-fb49-457e-af17-54323e039f71"
  8. Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures

Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures: [ATTACH] it is this for almost every MS apps. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing-text-and-pictures/00e8ced0-0ffe-47b2-b9f6-e5090f8106e8
  9. Why is microsoft store missing?

Why is microsoft store missing?: I just turned my laptop on and somehow microsoft store is gone. I also tried WSReset.exe but it said : 'need a app to run ms store' so i don't really get that....
  10. Microsoft store install option missing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store install option missing...: sir, I have log in my Microsoft account in store but install option still missing ... sir please guide me how to I can solve this issue. thank you...