Windows 10: Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.

Discus and support Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library like android Google Play Store. Screenshot given. Developers must... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anupom Das, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.

Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library like android Google Play Store. Screenshot given. Developers must include this option on the Microsoft Store.

:)

Anupom Das, Apr 19, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

So every app I will ever try and uninstall will stay on that list forever? What? Why?

TomazDrnovsek, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.

Permanent removal of the unwanted apps from the Microsoft store Library list

I want to know when we will be able to permanently remove numerous old useless unwanted apps from the Microsoft Store Library list.

It is quite a headache to search for an important app among hundreds of old unwanted apps which are just occupying space in the library list.

The hide feature is ok but its not self sufficient. I think just in this case the Google Play store provides an option to permanently remove unwanted apps from the library list. I think there is a room for improvement for Microsoft, and frankly speaking
    they should really take a leaf out of Google Play store's book.

Honestly, no professional would like to see Candy Crush Saga by default having a place in ones Microsoft Store library list even if he has never played it or never want to play it.

I hope that Microsoft will do something regarding this probably in the upcoming update.

Expecting a positive and quick response from your end.

Thank you.

Regards

Rishikesh

Rishikesh10, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.

1. Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store must

2. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  3. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  4. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?: Asus X1502ZA , Windows 11 Home 323H2 22631.2792 , Intel i3-1215U https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uninstalled-apps-from-microsoft/151ac1a2-4b02-41f9-9dcf-0df16f36fa1a
  6. How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?

How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?: Asus X1502ZA , Windows 11 Home 323H2 22631.2792 , Intel i3-1215U https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uninstalled-apps-from-microsoft/151ac1a2-4b02-41f9-9dcf-0df16f36fa1a
  7. Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.: Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library like android Google Play Store. Screenshot given. Developers must include this option on the Microsoft Store....
  8. Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.

Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library.: Microsoft Store must have the option of remove uninstalled app from store library like android Google Play Store. Screenshot given. Developers must include this option on the Microsoft Store....
  9. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  10. Remove app from Store library

Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105