Windows 10: Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

Discus and support Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, I uninstalled Microsoft Store because it was causing some problems for my pc, now i want to reinstall it again. I tried the command using... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by suhail1041, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

Hey, I uninstalled Microsoft Store because it was causing some problems for my pc, now i want to reinstall it again. I tried the command using PowerShell but it says

Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

At line:1 char:53

+ ... Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: C:\AppXManifest.xml:String [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D06, The package could not be installed because a higher

version of this package is already installed.

Windows cannot install package Microsoft.WindowsStore_11910.1002.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because it has version

11910.1002.5.0. A higher version 12011.1001.1.0 of this package is already installed.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] eb719a1d-0064-0002-a3dd-71eb6400d701 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID eb719a1d-0064-0002-a3dd-71eb6400d701

At line:1 char:53

+ ... Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String [Add-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand Can anyone help please???

:)

suhail1041, Feb 11, 2021

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Try running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Method 2: Reset Store Cache.

a) Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

b) Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

c) Restart the computer and check.

Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app again.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 11, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

1. Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store need

2. need help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc
  3. need help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with microsoft store: When i press sign in nothing happends so without signing in i cant download apps or appdate apps so can someone please help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-microsoft-store/d5e9c6ad-02a2-41d8-9185-a1f78cb989bc
  4. I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help: I deleted the Microsoft store to get more space but need to redownload the store to get an app from it. I don’t know how to get the store back...
  5. I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help: I deleted the Microsoft store to get more space but need to redownload the store to get an app from it. I don’t know how to get the store back...
  6. I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help

7. Help with reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with reinstalling Microsoft Store: My problem started a few months ago after a game called Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2 for short) launched for the west and it was only available through the Microsoft Store. Some of you may be aware of how much of a shitstorm it was for a lot of people trying to get the game...
  8. Need help with Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Microsoft store.: I don't know if it's proper subreddit for it, but windows wont let me change installation folder in Microsoft Store. When i try to do this, i have error code 0x80070005. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Mythic246 [link] [comments]...
  9. need to reinstall Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need to reinstall Microsoft store: I was having trouble connecting my PC to my TV to watch a live stream. I discovered that Microsoft Store was in the process of updating and was stuck at 90%. I made a mistake and uninstalled the app to get it to stop, thinking I could reinstall it. Problem is I can't find...
  10. help to reinstall microsoft store on pc

help to reinstall microsoft store on pc: how do i reinstall microsoft store it disappeared a while back and i have been unable to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-reinstall-microsoft-store-on-pc/55626686-17a6-4d1a-8ebb-8ac486ee080f