Windows 10: Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

Discus and support Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterKaloczy, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store without login of Personal Microsoft account.The Microsoft Store as of 25.11.2021 do not let me install Azure VPN client without logging in to personal Microsoft account and not even accept a Business account logon.Is there any way to get installation package / Power Shell command / GPo Policy / anything to be actually abl

:)

PeterKaloczy, Nov 25, 2021

2. Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account

I would like to install apps from the Microsoft Store, but the only apps listed in the store are those associated with my work. When I try to logout and login with my personal MS account, the login interface informs me that I must use a Work or School account.

If I go to Windows Settings>Accounts, it shows that I am already logged in to Windows under my personal account. I do have a work account connected as well since I am working remotely, use some apps provided by my organization, and was provided with an Enterprise
    license for Windows 10 by my organization.

However, this is my personal computer purchased with my own money. I should be able to use the Windows Store under my personal account, while logged into Windows with my personal account, on my personal device! I would appreciate any advice, thanks.

Corey O'Malley, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    microsoft not login in

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when you try to upgrade Windows and use Store.

It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you trying to upgrade Windows?
    • When do you get the error in Store?
    • When you say, “microsoft not login in” where are you trying to login?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

For Windows Update issue, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Windows Update errors
    and see if that helps.

For Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store cache. Press the
    Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type
    wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

The error 0x80072EE7 indicates a connection issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 25, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

1. Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store need

2. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  3. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  4. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt: Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store...
  6. Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt: Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store...
  7. Microsoft Store Login

Microsoft Store Login: Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT button closes the store....
  8. Microsoft Store will not allow personal accounts

Microsoft Store will not allow personal accounts: Whenever I try to log in with a personal email onto the microsoft store it displays the error message "you cannot use personal email. please choose work or school email." Is there a setting I can disable?...
  9. Microsoft Student Accunt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Student Accunt: I installed microsoft teams on my home computer to do school work, but in doing so my school somehow installed dyknow, a tracker again on MY pc, and now when i press the windows key and type something to search this comes up with my school logo and name. It also blocked the...
  10. Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account

Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account: I would like to install apps from the Microsoft Store, but the only apps listed in the store are those associated with my work. When I try to logout and login with my personal MS account, the login interface informs me that I must use a Work or School account. If I go to...