Windows 10: Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

Discus and support Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, I have just subscribed to Xbox Gamer Pass to experience what its all about but when trying to download a game (which is included in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HubertMamej, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

Hi all,

I have just subscribed to Xbox Gamer Pass to experience what its all about

but when trying to download a game (which is included in the pass) I get this error:

The cursor over the Install button goes to ''cant execute action'' one

and when I go to "install on my devices" I get this message:

Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

The laptop I'm currently using (& I'm signed onto) shows in the my Devices subpage of Microsoft website.

TLDR: Everything seems to be ok but its still not working.

Thanks for any solutions.

:)

HubertMamej, Sep 22, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

1. Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Applicable

2. Microsoft store not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not available: After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me........
  3. Microsoft store not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not available: After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me........
  4. Microsoft Store not showing device as applicable install location.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not showing device as applicable install location.: Windows 10.0.19042I've never used the Microsoft Store for Apps before today. I have a Galaxy Book 12 and nothing will install. Under the "Install on My Devices" the Galaxy Book is not listed. If I go to my Microsoft Account page, it is listed there along with my Xbox and home...
  5. Microsoft store is not available.

Microsoft store is not available.: Hello, I am not able to see Microsoft store, Feedback hub and similar Microsoft apps. I checked everywhere , tried multiple restarts and updates. No use . Later I checked with the account, I have logged in with my Microsoft account. Also I have tried using local account. This...
  6. Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store: My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not. Is there a way to query the tools available in the Microsoft Store via API or something similar? I am grateful for any suggestions. Thank you...
  7. Microsoft Store application update error 0x80073CFE

Microsoft Store application update error 0x80073CFE: I am unable to update or install any apps from windows store. it shows it has started updating and in the process it says error and when I check details[ATTACH] Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 19042 867 RAM: 16 gb ddr4 Processor: Core i5 6600K Steps I have taken:...
  8. Microsoft Store Application

Microsoft Store Application: My Forza Horizon 4 app keeps crashing every time I try to open or run it for more than 30 seconds. I have tried to reset the app and even re-downloading and neither have fixed the problem. On top of that I tried to contact microsoft and the automated system is so useless....
  9. Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store. When I click to download the game, a box appears with the message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account...", so I can't install the game. I do however, have...
  10. Microsoft Store Application Error

Microsoft Store Application Error: My Windows 10 Microsoft app store will not open, and is named under "ms-resource:StoreTitle" in the "other" category. How can I fix this? What can cause this? Thank you for your time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store no devices available

2. no applicable devices microsoft

3. no applicable devices Microsoft store

4. error installing pso2 through microsoft store,
  5. applicable device window store,
  6. microsoft store no applicable devices,
  7. microsoft store no available devices,
  8. no device in microsoft store,
  9. microsoft store says no devices,
  10. devicwe not applicable pso2,
  11. microsoft store no devices linked pso2,