Windows 10: Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Please help. Firstly my Microsoft Store was not updating apps then I chat with one of the Microsoft agents who advised me to run a code to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by midesparks, May 30, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

Hello, Please help. Firstly my Microsoft Store was not updating apps then I chat with one of the Microsoft agents who advised me to run a code to uninstall back. After uninstalling it with the code through Powershell, we could no longer reinstall it with the reinstall code.We have upgraded the windows through the download windows 10 page on Microsoft but it still did not work. When one of the support agents created another user on my windows. we found the Microsoft store there but it was still not updating App or installing them.After I check the error code online I found there was an error on

:)

midesparks, May 30, 2022

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 30, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 30, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, May 30, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

1. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store longer

2. Microsoft store no longer on laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store no longer on laptop.: Reset laptop. Signed back in with my windows log in. Now the store isnt on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-on-laptop/627176f5-a0fa-46f1-8aaa-f8ac0e84bdf9
  3. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store app no longer works.: My Microsoft Store app no longer works and also I cannot update a Microsoft Game and now the Solitaire Card Game is no working. Any ideas Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-no-longer-works/b3707d7a-87c4-4a24-ac6f-73708043ac37
  4. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store app no longer works.: My Microsoft Store app no longer works and also I cannot update a Microsoft Game and now the Solitaire Card Game is no working. Any ideas Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-no-longer-works/b3707d7a-87c4-4a24-ac6f-73708043ac37
  5. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10: Hello, Please help. Firstly my Microsoft Store was not updating apps then I chat with one of the Microsoft agents who advised me to run a code to uninstall back. After uninstalling it with the code through Powershell, we could no longer reinstall it with the reinstall code.We...
  7. Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store no longer on my Windows 10: Hello, Please help. Firstly my Microsoft Store was not updating apps then I chat with one of the Microsoft agents who advised me to run a code to uninstall back. After uninstalling it with the code through Powershell, we could no longer reinstall it with the reinstall code.We...
  8. Microsoft Store no longer exhibits my avatar

Microsoft Store no longer exhibits my avatar: Hi all.I used to have my avatar on Microsoft Store app besides the search box.For a few days, I have started to see a generic icon in place of my avatar on Microsoft Store menu bar. Does anyone else have this nuisance ? The feedback hub link is below.https://aka.ms/AAcw63b...
  9. Microsoft Store is no longer on my PC

Microsoft Store is no longer on my PC: After having several problems with my microsoft store, even after using msreset.exe and the reset option directly in app settings, my microsoft store has uninstalled itself from my PC. Any fixes?...
  10. Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 Store No Longer Accepting Bitcoin: Redmond pulls the plug on Bitcoin deposits in the store [img] Microsoft has silently removed support for Bitcoin in the Windows 10 Store, despite the fact that the company adopted the digital currency in late 2014 with much fanfare. Although an official...