Windows 10: Microsoft store no longer working

Discus and support Microsoft store no longer working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I get it to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-working/67523f25-4d72-4605-a5ef-d5fcaaa7ac4d Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RobbieVesey, May 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft store no longer working

How do I get it to work?

:)

RobbieVesey, May 19, 2020
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, May 19, 2020
  3. Holydoc Win User
    Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out.

Any suggestions on how to get this running again?

Holydoc, May 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft store no longer working

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store no longer working

1. Microsoft store no longer working - Similar Threads - Microsoft store longer

2. Microsoft store no longer on laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store no longer on laptop.: Reset laptop. Signed back in with my windows log in. Now the store isnt on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-longer-on-laptop/627176f5-a0fa-46f1-8aaa-f8ac0e84bdf9
  3. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store app no longer works.: My Microsoft Store app no longer works and also I cannot update a Microsoft Game and now the Solitaire Card Game is no working. Any ideas Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-no-longer-works/b3707d7a-87c4-4a24-ac6f-73708043ac37
  4. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store app no longer works.: My Microsoft Store app no longer works and also I cannot update a Microsoft Game and now the Solitaire Card Game is no working. Any ideas Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-app-no-longer-works/b3707d7a-87c4-4a24-ac6f-73708043ac37
  5. My Microsoft Store app no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Calculator, Microsoft store, Feedback hub no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calculator, Microsoft store, Feedback hub no longer works: After a recent Windows update, my calculator, Microsoft Store app and Feedback hub no longer open, and the computer says those apps are not installed. I have tried to "reset" the apps in the settings as well as reinstall the apps via powershell as mentioned in various forums,...
  7. Microsoft Store no longer exists?

Microsoft Store no longer exists?: I cannot find the Microsoft Store. I have already reset to restore point but it is not there. What can I do now? Microsoft Store existiert nicht mehr?
  8. Windows Store and Microsoft App's are No Longer Working

Windows Store and Microsoft App's are No Longer Working: I am having an issue with the Microsoft Store and Windows Apps like Calculator no longer working in Windows 10. I have looked on line and in Forums and tried everything I have found and nothing has resolved the issue....
  9. Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Apps and Store no longer work!: Hello, Since the start of 2019 I have not been able to use any of my Microsoft apps and the Microsoft store will not launch. I have tried every single fix I could find from CMD prompts to powershell etc. Nothing works! The same issue happened at my work place and they had...
  10. Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store No Longer Opens: I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out. Any suggestions on how to get this running again? 16491