Windows 10: Microsoft store no wifi

Discus and support Microsoft store no wifi in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever i try to use the windows store on windows 10 it says there is no connection (there is) i want to download minecraft to play with my freind.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by emeraldwalking1, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft store no wifi

Whenever i try to use the windows store on windows 10 it says there is no connection (there is)

i want to download minecraft to play with my freind.

I have a laptop with it downloaded, maybe a way to download minecraft from laptop to pc?

:)

emeraldwalking1, Jun 1, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 1, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

Microsoft store no wifi

Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

If anyone cares to start the list after WiFi Hotspot Pro, we can then combine the 2 lists for the members.
    Just a suggestion.

davidhk, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store no wifi

1. Microsoft store no wifi - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wifi

2. Microsoft Store not working on home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not working on home wifi: Microsoft store & some files not launching / loadingI am having this issue where when I load up microsoft store it says “Try That Again.”and when i try to launch some installer files, it just doesn’t load.The cpu percentage spikes alot, the internet itself is fine, but it...
  3. Microsoft Store not working on home wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on home wifi: Microsoft store & some files not launching / loadingI am having this issue where when I load up microsoft store it says “Try That Again.”and when i try to launch some installer files, it just doesn’t load.The cpu percentage spikes alot, the internet itself is fine, but it...
  4. Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store: Hello! I’m having issues with the Microsoft store! When I go to re download a app I previously deleted it was I own this game, however I don’t , it is not in my apps. Microsoft store will not let me install it, can you please help?...
  5. Wifi is not working with microsoft store updates and downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is not working with microsoft store updates and downloads: When I tried going onto microsoft store, the apps on the store never shows its poster like its still loading up. When I try update anything on the laptop its always stuck on downloading then says error after 10 minutes of "downloading..." beside it. When using the chrome or...
  6. Wifi is not working with microsoft store updates and downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is not working with microsoft store updates and downloads: When I tried going onto microsoft store, the apps on the store never shows its poster like its still loading up. When I try update anything on the laptop its always stuck on downloading then says error after 10 minutes of "downloading..." beside it. When using the chrome or...
  7. stored wifi sites visited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stored wifi sites visited: wondering where to find the list of sites stored? I am running windows 10 Thanks for your help! Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stored-wifi-sites-visited/122a96ba-87e7-4f24-a3fe-67bfc4f19992
  8. Microsoft store no wifi?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store no wifi?: Hello! My PC is connected to the Internet through the TP-LINK - TL-WN722N And i cannot connect to the Microsoft store. The error code is: 0x80131500 I have tried Reseting the store, restarting wireless drivers. And most solutions on the internet. I was wanting to...
  9. Stored WIFI Passwords

Stored WIFI Passwords: Is there a way to see the passwords I have stored for various WIFI? It's been so long that I can't remember what the password is and I need to share it with our new phone system!...
  10. Microsoft store not connecting to net even though connected to a fast wifi

Microsoft store not connecting to net even though connected to a fast wifi: Microsoft store not connecting to net even though connected to a fast wifi....plz help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/microsoft-store-not-connecting-to-net-even-though/31c80306-ff6d-45f8-a2a3-775f98d66d3e