Windows 10: Microsoft store not able to download any programs

Discus and support Microsoft store not able to download any programs in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently got PC gamepass and tried to download some games so my friends and I could play, but when I try to download any game or app it gives me this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by microvbs, Oct 10, 2020.

1. microvbs Win User

Microsoft store not able to download any programs

I recently got PC gamepass and tried to download some games so my friends and I could play, but when I try to download any game or app it gives me this error code: 0x80070057

If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

microvbs, Oct 10, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 10, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft store not able to download any programs

Not able to Download or update from Store (0x80070005) on Windows 10 Phone.

Hi Manikandan,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in phone settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "download or update from store", are you referring that you facing issues with downloading or updating apps from Store?

I suggest you to perform the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about issues related to not able to download and update from Store. Check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...f-i-cannot-download-or-update-apps-from-store

Please get back to us with an update on issue with downloading and updating from Store, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store not able to download any programs

1. Microsoft store not able to download any programs - Similar Threads - Microsoft store able

2. i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store: when i get the products loading appears then it ends and nothing happensplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-any-product-from-the/9ac2f389-02a5-415b-96d7-a5fe7bf297bd
  3. i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store: when i get the products loading appears then it ends and nothing happensplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-any-product-from-the/9ac2f389-02a5-415b-96d7-a5fe7bf297bd
  4. Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps: I was attempting to download the VP9 Video Extensions App to try and fix a program on my computer, when I encountered an issue with the Microsoft Store. At first the download button itself was missing, but after going through the process of stopping and restarting the...
  5. Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps

Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps: I was attempting to download the VP9 Video Extensions App to try and fix a program on my computer, when I encountered an issue with the Microsoft Store. At first the download button itself was missing, but after going through the process of stopping and restarting the...
  6. Microsoft Store Not Able to Download Any Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs: I have upgraded a computer that originally ran Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I have noticed that certain programs do not download properly. These are the 4 programs-- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual...
  8. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs: I have upgraded a computer that originally ran Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I have noticed that certain programs do not download properly. These are the 4 programs-- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual...
  9. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.: When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that...