Windows 10: Microsoft store not appearing

Discus and support Microsoft store not appearing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; not able to see microspft store how would i again download it??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HarshalLonkar, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Microsoft store not appearing

not able to see microspft store how would i again download it??

:)

HarshalLonkar, Nov 20, 2018

2. Microsoft store appears blank in Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

What steps did you try to fix Windows Store?

Try the following steps and see if that helps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

• Now try to open store and see if it works.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 20, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store not appearing

Brink, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store not appearing

1. Microsoft store not appearing - Similar Threads - Microsoft store appearing

2. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: Hello,There are other locked threads that talk to this issue, but the solution doesn't work. For me, to resolve the issue of the install button not being present is to log out of the store, which then makes the button appear, click install, which then requires you to log back...
  3. Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?: For some reason my Roblox needs to upgrade, and i use Microsoft store for Roblox because my PC is based on 32x/86x. i tried to do some tricks by going to my library to upgrade Roblox, but no it doesn't appear in the library. Help me if u have an answer. Thx...
  4. Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?

Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?: For some reason my Roblox needs to upgrade, and i use Microsoft store for Roblox because my PC is based on 32x/86x. i tried to do some tricks by going to my library to upgrade Roblox, but no it doesn't appear in the library. Help me if u have an answer. Thx...
  5. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  6. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  7. Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store: My profile doesn't appear in microsfot store. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-appearing-in-microsoft-store/7e1a5143-5cfc-4f58-8461-6965dac2c688
  8. Random updates are appearing in microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random updates are appearing in microsoft store: hi , two apps which are direct X and C++ runtime are constantly appearing in microsoft store downloads and update section because of these two apps im not able to update or download other apps . thx you , manas [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled: I tried opening Microsoft store, but it didn't come up when I searched for it. Then I googled it and found the file location and the files aren't there. I also tried running wsreset.exe, but all it says is "You need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-link" without any...
  10. Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store: A new listing for Project Scorpio, Microsoft's next Xbox console, is now up on the Microsoft Store. Currently, you can only sign up to get an email when available. See: Pre-order Project Scorpio - Microsoft Store [img] 78973

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not appearing windows 10

2. microsoft store not appearing

3. microsoft store not showing

4. microsoft store app not showing,
  5. Windows store not appearing,
  6. microsoft store not appearning,
  7. windows play store not appearing,
  8. microsoft store is not appearing