Windows 10: Microsoft store not available

Discus and support Microsoft store not available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by skindex19022, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft store not available

After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me.....

:)

skindex19022, Dec 19, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Surface Now Available at Microsoft Retail Stores

Microsoft Corp. today announced that its new PC, Microsoft Surface, is now available for purchase at all Microsoft retail, holiday and online stores in the United States and Canada. Designed to be the ultimate stage for Windows RT, Surface is unique and represents exceptional value, providing an immersive entertainment experience and a foundation for getting things done. With a starting price of US$499,1 Surface will be available online at http://www.microsoftstore.com in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. In China and Hong Kong, Surface will be available online at Suning. More details are available here.

A variety of Surface accessories are also available for purchase, including Touch Covers in five vibrant colors — black, white, magenta, cyan and red — priced at US$119.99, so customers can express their personal style.2 Customers also have the option to purchase a Type Cover in black for US$129.99, which adds moving keys for a more traditional typing feel.

Microsoft store not available 239a_thm.jpg

At all Microsoft retail and holiday store locations, knowledgeable staff are on hand to answer questions and help with Windows RT and Surface setup, so customers can have a great out-of-the-box experience and walk out the door with a product that is personalized for them. Customers can visit http://www.microsoftstore.com to find a Microsoft retail store nearest them.

First unveiled in June, Surface represents an extension of the Windows experience, letting customers work, play and connect with others. From its ultralight durable casing, integrated kickstand and Touch Cover, which allow customers to be productive anywhere, to a full-sized USB port, 16:9 widescreen, high-definition display and 22-degree angle that make it optimal for viewing and sharing content easily, Surface lets customers seamlessly transition between entertainment and creation.

A complete list of Microsoft retail store and holiday store locations is available at http://content.microsoftstore.com/home.aspx?WT.mc_id=onlinestore_footertray.

btarunr, Dec 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store not available

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store not available

1. Microsoft store not available - Similar Threads - Microsoft store available

2. Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store: I was trying to set up an Led Matrix screen. I knew about Expressive Pixels from Microsoft and tried to download it, it can only be done in the Microsoft Store, but sadly it's not available. Does anybody know what the problem might be or how to download it?...
  3. Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store: I was trying to set up an Led Matrix screen. I knew about Expressive Pixels from Microsoft and tried to download it, it can only be done in the Microsoft Store, but sadly it's not available. Does anybody know what the problem might be or how to download it?...
  4. disney+ is not available in microsoft store

disney+ is not available in microsoft store: im using windows 11, but i can't download disney+ . my device can support it as shown in the screenshot.. i tried using the web link but it still won't show me the "get" icon, hope you could help me :...
  5. disney+ is not available in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disney+ is not available in microsoft store: im using windows 11, but i can't download disney+ . my device can support it as shown in the screenshot.. i tried using the web link but it still won't show me the "get" icon, hope you could help me :...
  6. Microsoft store not available

Microsoft store not available: After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me........
  7. Microsoft store is not available.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not available.: Hello, I am not able to see Microsoft store, Feedback hub and similar Microsoft apps. I checked everywhere , tried multiple restarts and updates. No use . Later I checked with the account, I have logged in with my Microsoft account. Also I have tried using local account. This...
  8. Norton antivirus not available in microsoft store

Norton antivirus not available in microsoft store: I'm trying to install Norton antivirus 360 under windows s mode, it's not available in Microsoft store app, only Norton apps which are available Safe web and pwd manager, not the antivirus suite. Could you please advise as to how I can have this without going out of S mode?...
  9. Microsoft Store is not available on PC

Microsoft Store is not available on PC: Microsoft store was deleted from my PC. how do I reinstall it? ***Original title: mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it.***...
  10. Is Nova Legacy available in Microsoft Store?

Is Nova Legacy available in Microsoft Store?: I’d like to play Nova Legacy on my Windows 10 laptop but cannot find it in the Microsoft Store. Is it available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nova-legacy-available-in-microsoft-store/45e27dba-22fc-4523-b24a-d368b06464ab"